Chapter 10

~~~~~~~Chelsea's pov~~~~~~~

  so yesterday best day of my life. so amazing now though school. yay. add sarcasm. it was such a great weekend. it felt like a year in two days.

that dreadful alarm wakes me up. i slapped the hell out of it. Monday. i slowly get up and rub the sleep out of my eyes, and stretch out. and i hear a small whistle. and turn around to Sammy who is standing in the door way. 

"you look the best in the morning babe." she gave me a big grin. 

i had a red tint to my cheeks. she knows how to make my mornings better. she waltzed over to where i stood and kissed me passionately. "i think we should take a shower."

 i raised my eyebrows looking at her biting her lip and she turned around and grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bathroom.

                 --------

lets just say that was the best shower of my life with a perfect girlfriend.  i want to always be with her.

there is only one problem we don't know if we should come out to people or be able to kiss and hold hands. I'm really hesitant because i don't know what my friends will think of me.

and i don't want to get bullied for who i love. that's why i will be cautious. Sam doesn't care what people think about her. i love that she is so strong and i'm so not.

we left for school and she took my hand into hers as we walked and i smiled at her shyly. she kissed my cheek and i turned red and looked away.

she walked in front of me. and took my other hand. "whats the matter?" she spoke lightly.

i looked down at my shoes. " i just don't think we should showcase our relationship." i spoke fast.

she pulled my head up to look her in the eyes. " i understand. we don't have to do anything" she paused then " but it's gonna be hard to resist you." she smiled.

i laughed and turned pink." you always make me feel better." i said she smiled brightly at me and pulled me in an embrace.

and whispered "can i at least hug you." i shook my head yes and she kissed me quickly. i touched where she kissed and she said "last one. i promise." she winked at me as we walked to school. our hands bumping each other as we walked.

we got there right as the bell rang. Sam went off with her friends. and i searched for mine. i saw Quinn one of my closest friends and ran to her. we have first together.

" hey Quinn." i smiled at her.

she rolled her eyes at my nickname. " hey Chels. what'd u do over the weekend?".

i smiled to myself and looked at her "oh. nothing much really." i was still smiling and giggled.

she looked at me and raised her eyebrows " yeah that's not what your smile says."

i walked forward and opened the door for her. "after you ma lady."

she just chuckled at me. and walked passed dropping the conversation luckily as i shut the door behind me. my phone buzzed, it was Sammy.

  i miss ya already :(

i shook my head and giggled,

its been like 5 minutes... but i miss u too babe

I sat down letting the teacher drool on and on about science stuff. so lame. through the entire class i texted Sam. all the while Quinn looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

i let her think what she wants. i hear the sweet sound of the bell signaling class ended. i rushed past Quinn. and went to my locker to grab the project for health and ran to class. of course Sam beat me. i smiled brightly at her. and sat in front of her. class soon started and Mr. Morison was late as always.

   ~~~~~~~Sams pov~~~~~~~

i sat behind Chels and i kept running my fingers through her hair and she would turn around towards me and i'd just smile real big.

then i put my hands on her shoulders and started massaging them. she leaned her head on my hand and she kissed the top of my hand quickly.

i smiled and jay pushed me roughly. i looked over and she looked at me quizzically and whispered " you two."

i shrugged and then wrote her a note

  yes. me and her r dating. plz dont tell anyone plzzz

i folded it and passed it to her. she slowly opened and her mouth formed an o shape. and scribbled on the little paper and passed it back.

   way to go Sammy. but it looks totally obvious you've had a hand on her the entire period

i laughed lightly and took my hand off Chels' shoulder which caused them to slump slightly. she turned around and frowned. i mouthed sorry.

i slid my hand under the desk and rubbed the small of her back which made. her happy. i don' t know why but it feels like we always have to be touching in some way. it makes me feel so much better like i'm whole.

Mr. Morison slowly called up people to present and it was our turn. Chelsea ran to the bathroom and changed and came back. that suit tight and nice. when she came back everyone eyed her. up and down. i smiled knowing shes all mine. i whistled lowly and she just nudged my shoulder.

we gave our presentation smoothly. and we went to the rest of the day flirting like crazy only jay noticed everybody was oblivious to it.