Chapter 9 1/2 <3

~~~~~Sammy's pov~~~~~

  I knew i had to do something even more fun so after we  came back to the car i had told her its a surprise. her dad and i worked so hard on it. i hope she likes it.

  we jumped into the car and was off again. Chels now was bouncing up and down in excitement. man i love how hyper she can get its so cute. " are we almost there." she came really close to my face.

"tell me were close." she squeezed my face into her hands " yes were close." my words squished from her hands. "yay. your so cute." she said and kissed my lips.

we drove for another five minutes and Chels looks over to me and pouts. i just laugh at her which makes her play angry at me and lunges into my lap.

  and furiously tickling me. i could stop laughing. i was wriggling around to get her to stop. i rolled her and i was now on top "no fair. your stronger." she pouts and i giggle and kiss her cheek.

then start tickling her again and shes flopping and kicking around when " were here." her dad said and stopped the car to let us out. i jumped out and dukes of hazard style slide over the front of the car to open her door.

  the look on her face was worth a thousand words. her mouth fell open and just stared wide eyed. i laughed a little and grabbed her hand.

  there was lights hanging from the trees and live music. Her favorite band playing. it was a party for the two of us plus sweets galore every kind of candy.

Chels runs into my arms after scanning the set up with candy already in her mouth. "babe. this is beyond incredible." she gives me a big hug.

   " lets dance." i suggest. she nods happily. i take her hand and pull her to the dance floor. funny its a slow song so i pull her into my arms and we sway back and forth to the beat.

she fits her head perfectly on my shoulder. we sway half way through the song i could hear her singing lightly. i chuckled lightly and she pulled her head up to look at me.

" this is absolutely perfect." Chels whispers. i smile at her quietness. " its all for you. so i wanted to make it special." i looked deep into her brown eyes and only saw the love we felt.

  i lean in and place a gentle kiss on her cheek and then her lips. she pulled me in to deepen the kiss. our bodies pushed together. she smiled into the kiss and i giggled at her and released her.

  "lets go get candy." i suggest happily. she raises her eye brows and nods her head. sprinting with her hands to the table full of candy. we shoved handfuls of every type of sweets into our mouth's. busting into fits of laughter. "best date ever, babe." Chels says and gives me a side hug.

after we ate all that we could and we danced a little more bouncing with energy and hyperness bouncing. we laughed and kissed each other both of our breathes smelled of candy.

   later when the sun was setting we watched it on a blanket Chelsea in my arms what a perfect end to a perfect day.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~