Chapter 12 :)

~~~~~~~ Chelsea's pov~~~~~~~

        I looked at Quinn's shocked face. i didn't know what to do i looked over at Sam she didn't help any either. i thought for a second of what i should say. maybe i can say she was choking and i had to give her mouth to mouth, but i was under her. um she gave me mouth to mouth. that wouldn't work either.

     she started to back away from us. i stood up to stop her from running i knew she might. i was right she spun and sprinted away from us. i turned to Sam and shrugged, and ran after her. she ran straight for the bathroom. i finally caught up to her. we stood in an awkward silence. she looked not disgusted but really sad. i didn't understand it.

   " i i can explain." i started, but she cut me off before i could even continue.

" no need i know what was happening." she looks down and everything gets quiet. i stand there not really knowing what to do. she takes a step closer to me so that we're really close. she looks so sad to me.

  " Chelsea.. it sucks is all" i cock my head at her and look at her weird.

 " what do you mean?" i ask wondering what she meant by it all.

 " i..i like you Chelsea. i always have you just never noticed it." she blushed and looked down still frowning at me.  i was so shocked i shook my head trying to think how that  couldn't be. i stepped back from but she closed the distance between us. her face was to close to mine.

 " i.. i didn't know that" i say dumbly.

 she humorlessly chuckles " of course you didn't"

 i look at her and frown slightly then all of a sudden i feel her lips against mine. i don't move at all i just stand there shocked. she continues kissing me. i hear the door squeak behind me. i shove her off of me to see Sam standing in the open door way. tears forming at the corner of her eyes.

 " no Sam it's not that." i say frantically turning to her and trying to touch her arm. she rips it away. i frown at her movements.

 " you just stay away from me." she spits at me with anger. she turns and walks out the door slamming in my face. the tears streaming down my face. i turn to Quinn who is still standing there happy she got to kiss me i guess. i walk up into her face.

" this. this is your fault." i say into her face. she looks innocently at me.

 " what me. you let me." she spoke with false sweetness.

" you attacked me. anyways i don't ever want you all i want is Sam." i pew into her face.

 " you will be mine Chelsea." she spoke cold as ice.

i pushed her away from me. with more force then intended she skidded on the floor. i sped out of the bathroom, my intent to find her. i texted her frantically

i don"t like her at all. she jumped me when we were in there i want you not her please believe me

she never answered i kept messaging her over and over where could she be. i ran through school. not even caring that the bell had rung. i ran down the hall ways and checked all the bathrooms. i never found her. i went to my class ten minutes late they gave me a detention. i didn't care i wasn't going to do it. i had to go home and find her. when the final bell rang i sprinted all the way home.

 i was panting as i opened the front door. i'm so out of shape i thought as i walked to her room. she sat in the corner. i could hear the loud sobs coming from her it hurt me so much to see her hurt. i walked over and bent down and put my hand on her back she pushed me away. i came back to her and she didn't even talk to me. i decided to leave her alone, and turned and walked out. at least she didn't disappear.