Chapter 18

~~~~~ Sams pov ~~~~~~

i sat down in my room i couldn't feel anything. everything felt numb. i didn't move or anything. why now had my mother decide to show up? this couldn't get any worse. i will not leave Chels. i can't really.

i stood up and decided to take a shower to figure things out. i let the water stay cold as it washed over me. i had goosebumps but i didn't care. after standing in the freezing water i got out and threw my clothes on.

when i opened the door Chels was sitting down on the ground by the bathroom door.

" hey. "  i said down at her.

she looked up her eyes were filled with tears ready to spill and her face was red. " hi. " she whispered and sniffed.

i bent down to her and put my arm around her " it's gonna be okay."  i whispered.

" i don't want you to leave." she  said.

" me either. i will try and stay here for you." i said looking over at her smiling.

i leaned over and kissed her. i could taste the salty tears and it made me even more sad.

" come on. lets head to bed." i said standing up.

she nodded and stood too. we walked back to her room. i shut the door behind me. we laid down and covered up in the blankets.

Chels snuggled tight to me. " can we just never leave this spot." she said.

" i wish love. i wish." i said entwining our fingers.

i heard a soft sob. i looked down and she looked so sad " hey. don't cry, you'll make me cry too." i said wiping her tears.

she laughed and sniffled again " i'll try. it's just hard."

" i know." i said nodding my head.

i heard her breathing calm and she was soon asleep. i laid there staring up at the ceiling fearing what might happen. it was hard to sleep.

i didn't want to miss a minute with Chels. really it sounds so stupid, but honestly it's how i feel right now.

i look down and see her peaceful face, so calm and blissful. i smiled at her.

i soon drifted off into sleep.

i woke up and saw Chels looking at me smiling. " i love waking up to your smile."  i said smiling myself.

she giggled " and i just love you." she said simply.

i leaned in and kissed her. i could still taste tears on her lips though and it hurt me.

so i decided today we are going to forget about what may happen and just focus on us and being happy.

  i jumped up and clapped my hands together. " okay babe. its going to be an 'us' day." i said starting to get excited.

" what's an 'us' day?" she ask ed looking up at me with raised eyebrows.

" i shall show you babe." i clapped my hands together and leaned down and gave her a quick kiss. then added " get dressed we start in an hour."

" ugh okay." she said slowly getting up too.

i ran back to my room and got dressed myself. i'm not going to go all out, i just want it to be just us all day. that sounds amazing to me.

i started jumping up and down and turned the radio on. might as well have fun with it. i pulled my brush through my hair and my favorite song came on hello kitty by Avril Lavigne.( i found this song from my best friend so go her :D)