Chapter 13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sams pov ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 i couldn't stop the tears streaming down my face. i sat there in the darkness. i heard my door open and Chelsea's hand on me causing me to flinch. she tried apologizing but my hands buried my face. i tried to muffle my sobs. not doing as well as i thought. after a while she left me alone.

 the sight of her on that girl filled my head. i couldn't shake it. it hurt me deep in my stomach. finally i got up to take a cold shower hopefully making me feel better. i look in the mirror, my face was all red and puffy. i cringed at the sight and stripped down and got in. the cold water rushing over me.

 i just stood under the water. why had she done that. we had just made plans for the dance. shaking my head a slapped my self. i'm so stupid. falling for her. ugh i still care so much for her but this is hard. i don't know what to do. i know i should get her side of the story. it's going to be hard but she has never  lied to me before.

 i shut the water and step out drying off. throwing my old pj's on i walked to her door. i waited for a second thinking.

i decided just to do it. i knocked on her door. still shaky from my emotions. the door slowly opened and she peered out at me. i looked down, then up to her.

she grabbed my hand and pulled me into her room shutting the door behind her.

"Sam, i never want to hurt you." she spoke so sweetly.

" i just don't know what to think." i say confused shrugging my shoulders.

" that was nothing she jumped me. i i hadn't intended for that at all. she told me she liked me and kissed my face. i told her that i never wanted her. only you." she looked down and took my hand in hers.

" i believe you Chels. i just didn't expect that and i..i over reacted." i say lightly squeezing her hand.

" by the way your about ten times a better kisser then her." Chels jokes. i crack a smile at her.

i leaned close to her. " you got that right." and smiled then kissed her.

i put my forehead against hers. she smiled at me. i returned it. we stood there for a minute. i never want to be away from this girl. like ever.

she takes her forehead off mine and turns around taking my hand and leading me to the bed...

lets just say that we made up. more then once (;

                    ---------------

   ~~~~~~ Chelsea's pov ~~~~~~

we walk through the school doors happy. my face surely glowing. i decided i would hang with Sam since well you know.

we catch up to her friends. they sat under the bleachers on the football field. i had never been here before.

"whoa, is that a couch?" i ask pointing at the tattered grey sofa.

" sure is. this is where people come to get away." Sam said.

i smiled because where it was located it was out of prying eyes. i lean over and kiss her and then her a whistle.

we turn and see Sam's friend Jay. i blushed a bright shade of red. and look down at my shoes. Sam takes my hand and pulls me to the couch.

  when we plop down dust erupts from it. i cough and wave it away. this probably has been here a while.

Jay walks over and sits on a chair." Nice Sammy."

i look at her. and she shrugs at me. " she knows." i push her lightly.

" hey she guessed." i said. Jay chuckles at us.

" so love birds. you two do it yet." she asks wiggling her eyebrows.

" Jay!! really?!" Sam says. the turns to me and whispers. " sorry she is really a... eh up front person." i look over at her and smile.

" my parents said i was born without a filter." she shrugs.

we laugh for a little about that. i realize i like that we can be this close to each other here at school. my new favorite spot.

i was leaned up against Sam and her arm around my shoulders. my hand in hers. i look up at her and think of how lucky i am. i still get lost in those blue eyes like their endless oceans.

Jay clears her throat. "well since Krissy is a no show i'll leave you guys alone for the last minutes before the bell." she stands and waves good bye to us.

once she is gone i lean up and kiss Sam. she looks at me. " why'd you do that."

i shook my head " duh silly because your my girlfriend. plus those lips i just can't resist." she leans down kissing me more.

she pulls me into her lap where i was straddling her waist. we made out till the bell rang. we looked at each other and frowned as i get up and we walk to class.