Chapter 11

~~~~~~~ Chelsea's pov~~~~~~~

--------

   the next day i woke up with Sam in my arms. god i swear i love this girl. i lean down and kiss her. she shuffles and opens her eyes to me.

" morning beautiful." i say and smile. she looks at me and blushes lightly at me. she gets up off the bed. i frown looking at her.

" it's so cold without you." she looks at me and clicks her tongue.

" whatever." she says. i just stick my tongue out at her and she mocks me. i finally get up and we both take showers and were out the door.

it sucks not being able to kiss or hold Sam. it is so hard by the end of the day i just want her. we walk down the road towards school. once we get there i catch up to Quinn.

  we got here decently early so i have time to walk around and talk. we just dished about the latest rumors at school. then Quinn started " so who you taking?"

i looked at her confused " taking to what?" i ask.

  she looks at me and rolls her eyes " homecoming silly." i totally forgot about that. aw man i want to go with Sam but i don't know how we'd pull that off.

" oh um, i don't know no ones asked me" i say casually.

" do you want a specific person to ask you." she asks. i shake my head no and continue walking.

i see Sam in front of me and right as i pass her i grab her butt. causing her to jump. i turned around and smiled from ear to ear. she just laughed at me. and Jay was eyeing me suspiciously. i turned my head. walking faster.

  we talk till the bell rings. the rest of the day was going slow. finally lunch came around. i hurried to the lunch room. i was hungry. plus i get to hang out with Sam. we go out onto the field near the school. its normally just the two of us.

  " hey Sammy." i say as i come over to her smiling.

" hiya Chels." she smiles back to me. we walk down the line getting our food and heading out to the field. i sit down and she sits right in front her knees brushed up against mine.

" so are you going to homecoming?" i ask her. she looks at me and smiles

"maybe." i raise my eyebrows.

i see look around quickly and kisses me. i smile at her, and peck her lips too. " we could you know go." she says happily. i question it.

" i don't know. how?" i ask.

  " we can go as just 'friends' " she puts air quotations around friends and winks at me. i giggle at her.

" um maybe. we could do that." i smile at her. she leans over and kisses me. we knew not many people wouldn't notice us i wrapped my arms around her and pulled her down on top of me. she deepened the kiss swiping her tongue against my lip.

i gave her access. my hands were in her hair pulling her closer to me. her hand was holding my face the other holding her up. i smiled finally being able to kiss like this. she smiled to and returned to the kiss.

she traced my jaw down to my neck where she gave me love bites. it felt so good. her touch still sent electric waves through me. her hand went to the hem of my shirt.

  a loud cough came from behind us. she jumps off me quickly. we both turn to see where it came from and my eyes went wide when i saw who it was.

Quinn.