Chapter 8 :*

***CHELSEA'S POV***

Sam was released the next day and of course i stayed with her. the police kept questioning her. they would come in and leave and come back it was quite annoying.

my mom let her stay at my house just in case her dad who is now missing might come back and hurt her. so i got to stay home for that week of school yay. to make sure Sam doesn't hurt herself or if she gets a bad migraine to call the ambulance.

i was out in the kitchen making breakfast. when her arms snuck around my waist. and put her head on my shoulder and said "good morning love."

i smiled and said " morning to u babe."

she giggled at me. we swayed back and forth at a song that was playing on the radio. Sam spun me around and was all " you look so good" i just laughed at her " no i don't" she dipped me and it caused me to laugh.

" you always do to me." she whispered and gave me a big kiss and stood me up.

i like her so much. i can't believe it's only been a week. i remember just thinking about her standing in the halls laughing with her friends. now she's all mine.

we sat down and ate and she said " this is so good" with a mouthful of food it must be good then.

after breakfast we went back up to my room to talk. i shut the door and locked it behind me. she walked up to me and pushed me up against the door and smashed into my lips.

she picked me up and dropped me on the bed. i tugged off her shirt. and saw all the bruises on her body. i brought my hands up to feel them.

she stood there while i kissed each bruise lightly. and a tear formed and spilled down my cheek.

***Sammy's pov***

i saw the tear run down her face and it made me so sad. i hate to see her cry. i lifted her up and wiped the tear with my thumb and moved hair behind her ear. " don't cry please." she looked at me " i hate that i couldn't protect you."

i shook my head "there's nothing you could of done. it's okay."

she just looked so sad i kissed her lips and i laid her back down and laid next to her.

she wrapped her arm carefully around my waist and snuggled up in my chest.

Then i heard it the lightest whisper " i love you so much."

i don't know if she knew i heard it. i wrapped my arm around her and gave her a light squeeze and whispered " i love you too." but she had quickly fell asleep.

i decided that tomorrow i was going to ask her on a date. it had to be perfect and fun too. i fell soon asleep thinking of things we could do.

i woke up before her. i walked down the stairs to ask for her dad's permission to first date her daughter and if he can drive us where i was planning and help out.

he was surprisingly okay with it. he said " i knew you guys weren't just friends" and he winked at me.

i giggled awkwardly. he agreed and we began scheming haha.

Chelsea came into the study where we were. " what you up too?"

i looked at her dad and winked. "oh nothing he just wanted to make sure i was doing okay." then i added " um yeah thanks sir. we're gonna go watch TV."

he nodded "sounds good have fun, but not to much." i blushed at him.

Chels squealed "Daddy!" he just gave a deep chuckle and gave me another wink.

we decided on Saturday. so i had about two days to plan everything out. she is going to love it. i'm so excited.

okay so it was a short chapter but the big date is next. are u excited (: i am haha so i hope u all will enjoy and have been enjoying this story so far... but things may see rough spots in the future so who knows :)

anyways have a beautiful day u all.