chapter 16

~~~~~~~ Sam's pov~~~~~~~~

* Saturday *

I woke up and waltzed into Chelsea's room to wake her up , but it was empty. I frowned and walked down stairs to see where she was. to find that nobody was home. her dads car wasn't even in the drive way. I guess the must of went to the store or something.

I grabbed a juice pouch and plopped down onto the couch. I turned on the TV waiting for them to get back. After what seemed like hours still no one had returned. I got slightly concerned of what is happening.

I ran up stairs to grab my phone and text Chelsea.

Sam: where are you?!

Chelsea: at the store with my dad :)

Sam: okay hurry back miss ya

Chelsea: okay babe love u too

I just laughed and threw my phone next tome and watched more TV. after a bit I decided to take a quick shower. I got in and let the cold water rush over me. I like taking really cool showers as Chels likes hot and steamy showers.

after I got out and dried off. I threw on my sweat pants and a baggy shirt climbing back down the stairs. I see the headlights pull into the drive way. I smile to myself and run out to greet them. what I realized now was there was no grocery sacks. I look up at them and Chels has the most mischievous face on.

" uh.. where's the bags." I point at the empty trunk.

" well we didn't exactly buy any." she shrugged and smiled then said " but you need to put your bags in there.'

I look at her quizzically. " ... what"

she laughs and takes my hand pulling me into the house and into my room. " grab some clothes and bathroom necessities. were leaving in twenty minutes." then she throws my a empty suit case and runs out of my room laughing.

I shrug at her actions. I decide to throw some cute looking clothes in there. and my toiletries. finally i finish and carry my bag downstairs where her dad takes it for me. i thank him and run up to Chels' room. she is sitting on her bed waiting for me.

" hey. babe." she looks up to me and smiles.

her smile still sends shivers down my body. I walk over and put my hand on her face and rub her cheek. i lean down by her ear and whisper huskily " what are you planning."

I could see the shiver go through her as she tried to control it. " not telling."

i whimper lightly in her ear " awe, love why not?" i kiss her ear causing a tiny moan to escape from her lips i smile kissing down her neck. she shifted where she sat.

" be... because it..its a su..surprise.' she stuttered out.

i faced her and smiled. " your so cute when your flustered"

she pouted and leaned in and kissed me passionately. i pushed her down unto the bed and traced kisses to her collar bone. she wrapped her hands around my waist. i gave her a love bite and went back to her lips. she moved her hands to my waist line. i put my hands to her sides and started tickling her. she burst into laughter.

" you suck. "she laughed and pushed me off.

" oh you love me." i said getting back on top of her and leaning down to kiss her.

then her dad cleared his throat from behind us. " okay. you love birds. we should get going."

i got off of her and pulled her up. we walked down and out to the car. we were laughing still about what had happened and her face was a light shade of pink from getting caught. when we pulled out i kissed her cheek " you are adorable love."

she smiles at the kiss and turns to me. " and your are the best thing that has ever happened to me." she crawls over and wraps her arm around my waist and i put mine around her shoulder.

the car ride and being in each others arms had put us both to sleep. thinking now how long this drive really is , but i don't care at least i get to hold my girl. i wake up as we hit a small bump but she as still peacefully asleep. i pulled her closer to me and held me tighter. i looked up to the rear view mirror and her dad smiles at me.

after a long ride and the sun almost about to set i could smell the ocean mist. i instantly smiled at where we were. Chelsea looked up at me. " you like it."

"baby this.. this is great." i give her a squeeze and she smiles up at me and kisses me.

we pull out down to the beach and park. her dad turns to us ' have fun you two. i'll be back in a hour or so."

we nod and open the door. i help her out of the car. she grabs my hand and pulls me out to the sand. i smile the whole way to where ever we were going. i see a blanket splayed on the ground with a small stereo set up.

once we get there i look at her and say " Chelsea."

she just pulls me down and turns on the radio playing the songs we heard on our first date. she scoots closer and pulls me into her arms. i look out to the see and seethe sun setting ever so slow over the ripples of the surf.

" perfect timing eh." she says into my ear.

" very." i say looking over the water.

she starts swaying to the music. then pulls out her phone. ' before it gets dark i want a picture of us." she holds the phone out and i look at her and kiss her deeply as she takes the picture. i continue you to kiss her. Her arms wrapping around my neck. i pull away.

" i love you so much Chelsea. how could i have been so lucky." i say she looks at me and smiles back.

" Sam words can not describe my love for you." she pulls me into a embrace.

after we slowly pull away we look at the picture. it looks so perfect with the sun casting that glow onus. i just can't explain it. she instantly sets as her back ground. after we stay like that for a while we decide to head back to where her dad would be.