Chapter 22

we get to the store and shop for whatever she wanted mainly chucking random crap into the cart. at one point Jessie jumped on the cart and demanded to be pushed around. I rolled my eyes but I thought we might as well have some fun.

my phone starts buzzing in my pocket and I pull it out to see Chels' picture. I smile and answer.

" hey my love." I said.

" you sound really happy. what are you doing?" she asks.

"thinking about you and shopping" I say still smiling.

"oh fun. I miss you so much though I wish you were here." she says sighing.

"I know. I want to be there to its so hard." I said sighing a little too.

"OMG. SAMMY THEY HAVE MY FAVORITE CANDY IN LIKE A FIVE POUND BAG!!" Jesse screams at the top of her lungs chucking the abnormally large bag of Swedish fish in the cart.

" who was that?" Chels asked concerned.

" oh well my mother left me here alone and her coworkers daughter is staying with me. I guess she wants to make sure I don't leave to come back to you." I said.

"oh okay. how old is she?" she asks more concerned.

" a year older then us I think. (I cover the mic) Jessie how old are you"

"16!!!" she yells from down the aisle.

" yeah a year older." I say uncover the mic on the phone.

"oh." she says. her voice full of worry.

" hey Chelsea, don't worry okay I love you with all my heart. I would never hurt you." I said. knowing she is probably freaking out.

" I know. I just worry I'm sorry. I love you too, but I have to go. my dads wanting to take me out for dinner." she said saddened.

"okay love bye love you!" I said then making a kiss noise into the phone.

she laughed "love you too babe." then made kiss noises her self.

I love her so much. so goofy and perfect. I look over and see Jesse just staring at me.

"well aren't you guys cute." she said.

"oh haha. I know you're just jealous." I stuck my tongue out at her.

" and what if I am." she said.

I raised an eyebrow at her. she just spun on her heels and continued shopping. after about 3 hours later we bag our stuff and head back to the apartment.

I make her put things away while I go up and take a quick shower before going to bed.

I woke up and the sun shown into my room. I roll over and come face to face with Jesse. and hold in a scream. instead fling myself off the bed causing a loud thud.

she woke up and looked over the edge of the bed. " sorry to scare you. there was thunder last night. I got scared so I came in here." she said shrugging.

"um mm. okay well how bout this doesn't happen again like ever. wake me up or something damn." I said.

" Jesus Christ, Its not like I was gonna jump your bones. you aren't even my type." she said rolling off the bed and walking to the door.

" whatever. how am I not your type?" I asked getting up looking over at her.

"well (she looked me up and down) I like girls that are a little more eh strong." she said.

"oh so I'm not strong." I said getting angry.

"not enough no." she said putting her hands on her hips.

"whatever I so am." I said starting to feel weak.

"hmm sure whatever you say sweet cheeks." she turns to walk out.

I sprint over and pick her up in my arms bridal style.

she gasps and looks at me. "I so am strong hun." I say.

"this doesn't prove anything." she said.

so to prove it more (why do I need to prove anything). I carry her all the way down stairs and to the lobby.

"okay. fine I have got to hand it to you that's pretty good." she said smiling.

"told you." I said triumphantly. and stomping back up to the apartment.