Chapter 16 1/2

~~~~~~~~~~~ Sams pov ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we made our way back to the car my hand in hers. we both were smiling and as happy as can be. once we get in her dad pulls out and we made are way down the road. after about ten minutes we pull into a fancy restaurant. i look over at Chels stunned. this place must of cost a fortune or more.

 she smiling brightly as her dad opens the door and lets us out. i look around at the place its elegance was so not ready for these sweats i'm rocking. i laugh at myself as we walk in seeing everyone in fancy looking clothes , but Chels reassures me that its okay.

the waiter comes up to show us to our table of two. it was nice because it was where there was very little people. we sat down and the waiter gave us the menus. i looked over what there was.

everything was so expensive. i looked down in awe at the numbers. she leaned over and put her hand on mine.

" it's okay Sammy. choose what you like. its all for you." she smiles warmly at me.

" okay. i guess." i smile and look back down.

i decided on a salad. mainly because it was the cheapest. i knew Chelsea thought it wasn't expensive either but she let me order it anyways.

" salad. fine , but your getting dessert also." she nudged me in the shoulder.

i shrugged at her and we laughed lightly. the waiter took our orders and left to get them. we sat and talked about nothing till the waiter came back.

"here's your food. hope you enjoy." he looks over at Chelsea and winks at her.

then walks off. we  bust up laughing. at his actions.

" men.." we both said and continued laughing.

i slide my hand across the table and took her's in mine. she looked up and smiled brightly at me.

" i couldn't imagine anything better then this." i say honestly at Chels.

" hmm... i know something better." she says raising an eyebrow seductively at me.

i raise both my eyebrows. " .. and that is" i ask her.

"this..." she leans over the table kissing me deeply.

"...mm your so right." i smile and put my hand on her neck and pull her back to my lips.

she smiles into the kiss. i pull her closer to me. when someone behind us clears their throat. we separate knowing it's probably the waiter guy.

we look over at him. my hand still on her neck slightly rubbing it.

" can we help you?" i ask looking at him evilly.

"... um would you like dessert?" he asks his face slightly red.

i look up at Chelsea. " dessert sounds lovely." Chels says  cutely.

he hands us the dessert menus and speeds off. we laugh loudly at him and she moves back to her seat.

" come closer." i say pouting my lip she laughs at me. scooting her chair next to mine.

" this is perfect Chels." i say to her putting my hand on her thigh and rubbing lightly.

she looks at me shyly. " i'm gl..glad you li..like it." she stutters as i move my hand slowly up her leg.

she looks at the menus looking through it. " woo what about that?" i point at the chocolate strawberries.

she shakes her head no. i pout slightly at her. she pecks my lips with hers. i smile at her and she points at the banana split.