three

this chapter's dedicated to gotta-let-it-happen for several reasons.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Daddy York," the girl whispered as the call began, her lips curling into a smirk as she bit down on her lower lip. Taylor blushed just slightly.

"Hey, babygirl. Let me just get this off," Taylor explained, going to remove his shirt. He fumbled with the tiny buttons of the clothing, clearly struggling with them. He could hear Hayley giggling. As cute as her laughter was, it only caused feelings of embarrassment to arise.

For the first time in a long while, Hayley could honestly say that there was actually an attractive viewer. He looked a bit different than he did in the photo that was on his Skype profile. His hair curlier, face covered with a bit more stubble than the babyface shown in his picture. She wasn't sure if he had become more muscular or if the tight, white shirt on him just made him appear so.

Either way, he looked fucking good.

He removed the shirt, the necktie still on for a moment.

"You have a tie, huh? Really wish that you could tie me up with that, fuck me until I'm begging to cum."

Yup, his pants needed to be removed. After removing the tie, he yanked the other clothing off (rather awkwardly) and brought down his grey boxer briefs along with the article of clothing that had covered them.

Hayley only caught a glimpse of his length, before it was completely out of her sight. She still could see his tattooed arm moving slowly. Tattoos. Okay. She could work with that.

"I have a thing for guys with tattoos, you know," she spoke softly. "What kind of tattoos do you have?" She asked, wanting to make a bit more conversation in order to make things comfortable between the two of them. She usually did so if the viewer seemed nervous. And Taylor certainly did seem nervous.

He instantly stopped stroking himself, and lifted his right arm, a smile on his lips. The first thing he showed was the very first tattoo that he had gotten. His dad always did scold him for the tattoos upon his upper arm, but he didn't care. It was his body.

"This one's a bird. And then this one," he went on, lowering his arm to show her the second tattoo he had gotten, this one being visible as his arm was positioned regularly.

"It's lyrics from a song. It says God is love and Love is real. And then --"

"That's from a mewithoutYou song, right?" Hayley asked with a small smile, interrupting Taylor. In return, he smiled over the fact that she knew of the band at all, and then nodded his head.

"These are some flowers. And then this one's a cross," he explained, lifting his arm into a rather awkward position. Lastly, he extended his arm straight out to the side. "This one's an anchor. It has a banner that says the word 'Yorga' on it, which is just an alternate version of my last name."

This was awkward, for Hayley. Most guys didn't bother to go into detail when asked relatively personal questions such as that. She didn't know exactly how to smoothly bring it back to the main reason they were having a conversation at all.

"Back to focusing on your needs, sweetheart. Can you touch yourself for me, daddy?" She cooed, and Taylor did just as asked. His hand returned to his length, and he went right back to slowly stroking himself. His thumb would glide along his tip whenever he reached it, causing him to nearly whimper almost every single time.