sixteen

The instant the couple returned to Taylor's apartment and slammed his front door shut, the male's back met the wall.

Hayley enjoyed taking control for a change. It was not something she was very accustomed to but it was a pleasant change. Though she was typically submissive, which she enjoyed, she had experience when it came to dominating the other due to some of the weirder customers she had spoken to in the past.

She lowered her hand, palming her boyfriend through the restricting material of both his jeans and his boxers.

He groaned against her lips. With more force than he expected was required, he was able to pull her away from him so he could speak.

"What's wrong?" She asked with a pout.

"I love you," was all he said in a whisper. Hayley smiled and cupped his cheeks in her hands.

Their lips met once again and the two of them stumbled through the living room and into the bedroom. They only bumped into furniture and walls a few times.

The back of Taylor's knees met the edge of his bed. It only took a small push for him to fall back onto the mattress.

He became a panting mess, a small smirk upon his lips.

Off came Hayley's shirt and then her bottoms. She stood there in solely her matching lace bra and panties.

She definitely had planned to have sex that night.

"I don't know if I should let you cum again, York," Hayley spoke with a smirk as she crawled onto the bed. Taylor was speechless. All he could do was shake his head a bit. He needed it.

"Strip," she ordered.

He quickly removed each article of clothing that had previously covered his body. While almost everything was thrown onto the floor, Hayley took the silky black tie from him before he was able to toss that down.

"Where do you keep your other ties?" She asked softly.

"Closet. In a drawer next to where I keep my boxers," he told her. He could barely even speak due to how amazed he was by all that was happening.

She disappeared into the closet momentarily and returned with the silk tie she had previously taken and a grey, cashmere tie.

Taylor gulped. He knew what she was planning on doing with at least one of the ties.

"Wrists together and above your head," she demanded and Taylor obeyed. She tied his wrists together with the cashmere necktie, leaving the silk option to the side.

"If you're too loud, I'll be using that one to keep you quiet, understood?"

He understood. He feared even speaking would anger her, so all he did was nod.

"I love your body, Taylor," she cooed. Her fingers lightly traced his ribs and travelled down his happy trail. Once she reached his hips, her downward movement came to a halt.

Though he had already reached an orgasm earlier in the night, Hayley noticed he was becoming hard once again. With the way he just slightly tilted his hips, it was clear he wanted her touch. He needed her touch.

But he would have to wait.

The girl slowly stripped herself of the remainder of her clothing. A whine came from Taylor as he tugged on his restraints slightly. Unfortunately, Hayley knew how to tie a tight knot.

"Hold on," she spoke softly and slowly walked to where one of her bags was kept.

She had to bring at least one of her toys with her from home.