Chapter 11

~COLE POV~

   "H-hey (y/n) you look b-beautiful" I said as a hot mess now. I invited (n/n) to come with me like a date and she went to dress up but...Man I never knew how hot (y/n) really was. Ok that sounds a bit mean to say about her or even about but you know what I, right Author.

AUTHOR: YES! Now stop interrupting the STORY! *Shove Cole out*

   "Thanks I guess..." (y/n) said looking away with a slight blush.

   She was wearing a black loose long sleeve with white tanks top underneath and beat blue ripped jeans. She had black buckle boots, golden chain necklace and a black satchel. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair was in a ponytail with her cool (f/c) highlights, overall she was an amazing sight.

   We head out to the Ninjago Theater for the new movie Don't Breath which is  a movie we both been wanting to see since the first trailer came out. And now that the movie is finally out it is A .MUST. WATCH! With butter popcorn, soda and our tickets in hand we made our way to the best seats there which is the very back and in the middle.

   We had to wait for 15 minutes since we were one of the first to be in theater so we got access to pick our seat. After a while the popcorn is almost got and the movie finally starts. We've been waiting for so long to wait it, but it was worth it in the end...

(A/n: the movie hasn't come out yet but I want to watch it as soon as it comes out! >U<)

~TIME SKIP~

   "Man that movie was the best and it was worth the second popcorn! I knew I pick the prefect movie buddy since you are into the same thing as me!"

   'Yeah it was really enjoyable to watch. But it was also funny side eh girl next to you was holding onto you for dear life when her boyfriend was next to her and disappointed it was you and not him" (Y/n) said with a smug look on her face. Oak, that is so obvious she was teasing me...

   "Hey it's not my fault you're dating such a looker that oner girls would forget they even had a boyfriend" I said trying to brag but then remembering what happen to (y/n) and (r/b/n) with (c/g/n) taking him away. Oh shit why I'm I so stupid like Jay sometimes

  "It's not my choice if you are or not...Hey your father is near here so why don't we visit him it's been a while since I've seen him" (y/n) said dragging me up a couple of blocks to my old neighborhood. Oh, it's a good thing we're coming here I forgot to tell him about us dating....

~MR. BROOKESTONE POV~

   Right nowI was cleaning up the dance studio but I then I heard the door open so I turn around to meet someone who was very dear to me. It was my son but next to him was...(Y/N)! My how she is already all grown up since I've seen her, the last time i saw her was when she was 14 but that was ages ago. My old brown eyes met with her flaming (e/c) eyes and she began to smile...

   "It's been a while...papa" (y/n) said staring to tear up a little and bring me into a loving warm hug. After the small reunion she told me how things been happening after she left and what she did, them might of been separated for a short period of time they are still as close as children.

   "Say now that I think about it no one ever updates me with their lives now a days (y/n) how are you with your boyfriend (r/b/n) and Cole with (c/g/n)....Why didn't you two bring them as well" I ask wondering where they were. (y/n) said she let Cole explain while she was going to the bathroom and he did...

   I found out that both their girlfriend and boyfriend were cheating on them with each other but (y/n) took it better than Cole who went into a small depression. But thanks to dear (y/n) he git out of it with her help and he began to realize his feeling s for her and now it the end they were dating.Just like their mothers would want them to do, they were quite the matchmakers for them...