five

"Ryan"

"Ryan. Answer me"

"Ryan, why are you ignoring me?"

"Come on shortcake."

I snapped my head up and looked at him through the window. For the past half hour Jc has been bugging me. I was in the middle of a really good book, and I'm having a really hard time reading.

"Shortcake?" I asked confused. He shrugged. I sighed and closed my book. I went and sat on the window sill. "What do you want?" I breathed out.

He put his hand over his heart. "It sounds like you don't want to talk to me." He says in mock hurt. I rolled my eyes and leaned back against the window. I don't know why but I was so exhausted. I've been lounging around all day. I mean what else what i be doing on a saturday.

"Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner." I say sarcastically. He chuckles.

"Are you a parking ticket? Because you have fine written all over you." He says. I snapp my eyes up and look at him. He has a smirk on his lips. I look at him confused.

"Are you google?" He asks.

"What?"

"Because you have everything I'm searching for." He smirks.

"Jc st-" I start but I'm inturrupted.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven." He says.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah I died twenty years ago. Just like that pick up line." I say. I get up and shut the curtain.

I hear him chuckle. I walk over to my bed and jump face down on it. I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe I'm tired. Maybe I'm ticked off because my dad had the nerve to send me a letter today. I rolled my eyes at the thought.

I heard a grunt, and some feet walking. It all happened so fast so I didn't have time to sit up before Jc layed on top of me. A big guy like him, layed on top of me crushing me in to the bed. I'm small compared to him. He's gonna suffocate me!

"Hey shortcake." He says. I can just see the smirk on his stupid face.

"Get off!" I manage to say with my face smashed into my bed.

I hear him laugh and he rolls off of me.

"Finally I can breathe" I say over dramatically while gasping for air. I hear him chuckle.

I flip over onto my side to face him and prop my head onto my hand. He was in the same position as me except facing me. He was staring at me. Do I have something on my face? Why is he looking at me? I avoid his gaze.

I have a problem with looking people in the eye. Or people staring at me. It makes me uncomfortable. And makes me feel insercure. Plus I'm awakward so I always end up doing or saying something stupid.

He's still staring at me. I take a pillow from beside me and shove it in his face. I hear him say something but I can't understand it. He snatches the pillow from me and looks at me wierd.

"Why'd you do that?" He ask. I shrugged. He shruggs it off and flops onto his back and just stares at the ceiling. I take this time to study him. He has such pretty eyes. They are a dark blue. This close to his face I can see the little specks of gold. He has little freckles around his nose that are barley noticeable. His dark hair is messy but it still manages to look good.

"Done checking me out, shortcake?" He says turning to face me. I burry my head in to a pillow to hide my blush.

"I was not checking you out." I muffle out.

"Then why are you blushing?"
"I'm not blushing"

He grabs the pillow from my face. I look up at him. He's hovering over me and a hand on one side of my head holding him above me. He pokes my cheek.

"Your blushing. It's cute." He says rolling off the bed and standing up. Did he just call me cute? I felt my cheeks heat up a bit.

"As much as I love talking to you. And I do. It brightens my day." He says with a smirk. I roll my eyes. "But I have to got meet some friends, so I'll catch ya later shortcake?" He says.

"Oh okay. Have fun." I say standing up going back to get my book.

"Wanna come?" He asks from behind me.

I shake my head with out turning around. "Not really in the mood. But thanks anyway." I say politley.

I turn around but take a step back when I realize he was right behind me.

"You okay?" He asks. He actually sounds....concered? Why does he even care? It's sweet, even though he doesn't.

I nod. "Yupp. I'm perfect." I say walking over and sitting in my bean bad chair.

"Yes you are." He says quietly. What's air again? My hearts beating so fast. Did he really just say that? My cheeks heat up.

He clears his throat and scratched that back of his neck awkwardly. "So see ya later." He says quickly before climbing black through my window into his room.

What just happened?