Chapter 4- The hostess

A/N
*Image above does not belong to me. Nor does the character in said picture (Rin). This image is hosted from little busters wikia*

"Skip, skip, skip to my Lou-." Mae stopped in her steps and stared at the two twins standing in front of her.

"Childish." Hikaru and Kaoru tutted.

"Is not." Mae crossed her arms. "What do you guys want?"

"You." They said taking bother her arms.

"That's not creepy." Mae sarcastically said as she was dragged off.

*^*

"So you dragged me to the host club." Mae observed her surroundings. "You could've just asked me to come here, ya know."

"Yeah." Both shrugged. "But where's the fun in that."

Mae scratched her head. "Point taken."

Haruhi raised an eyebrow at her sister who shrugged as well.

"So why did ya need me?" Mae smiled at then.

"We came up with a position for you." Kyoya stepped up with his black book open. "Hosting."

"I thought you said-"

"Hostess." Kyoya corrected.

"Eh?"

"Mae-cha would have male guests!" Honey ran to her and looked up sweetly.

"I'm not sure guys here would enjoy conversations with me." Mae backed up a step.

"Didn't seem that way earlier." Hikaru began.

"That guy earlier who helped you out." Kaoru finished.

"Well- wait how do you know about that?!"

"You were right outside here." Haruhi pointed out.

"Oh." Mae blushed a bit. "As long as it's just talking-"

"Yay!" Tamaki, Honey, and the twin yelled as they hugged Mae who reluctantly hugged back but looked quite awkward.

Haruhi stood in between Kyoya and Mori. "Are other girls going to be jealous?" She said while observing her sister sit down with tea with the others.

"Possibly so." He pushed his glasses up with his index finger as he looked at the group. "We better keep a look out on the female guests."

Haruhi nodded. "When do the male guest start."

"Depends."

"On what?"

"How popular your sister is." Haruhi tilted her head. "With her attire she might not get a big group."

"Mae's not the popular type."

"Then she'll bring in nerds like yourself." Haruhi deadpanned at him. "Did you get information on the guy yet?"

"No." Haruhi sighed.

"Very well, I'll just do it myself." He left Haruhi and Mori to bring more tea to the others and converse on hosting.

Mori walked over and pat Haruhi's head. "Thank you senpai. It's okay though." She smiled. Mori nodded and  then walked over to Honey.

*^*

"So what am I suppose to talk about with them?" Mae had her note pad out as her Sherlock character was now present. Haruhi face palmed herself.

"Normal things." Haruhi sighed.

"Easy for you to say...natural." Mae mumbled.

"Ask them about themselves." Hikaru said lamely.

"Or talk about Haruhi." Kaoru smirked as he looked to his brother.

"I don't think that'll work Kaoru." Haruhi raised her eyebrows.

"You can talk about cake!" Honey downed another piece.

"Tell them how charming they are." Tamaki held a hand over his heart.

Mae kept nodding and writing down everything they said. "Got it!" Mae beamed making them all blush a bit at her enthusiasm.

"My daughter!" Tamaki hugged her as the twins pat her shoulders.

"Eheh." Mae laughed nervously.

"So is that all?" She smiled as she sat up. "This hosting thing will wash as pie." She snapped her finger.

They all looked around and thought till Kyoya came out with a clothes bag. "Wear the proper uniform."

"No!" Mae cried. "I don't want to."

"Mae." Haruhi sternly uttered making Mae stiffen.

"Fine." Mae grabbed the bag with a some what disgusted look. "I'll do it but I won't like-."

"Let's go now." Haruhi grabbed her arm dragging her out. "I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Looks like we got ourselves a hostess." Kyoya shut his book.

A/N
And the hosting begins!