Chapter 30- The Host Club

^Yuri using Paradise Kiss as example^

"No!" Yuri tried fighting away from Mae's grasp.

"Yes!" Mae dragged her to the host club hallway.

"This is a sick joke. Those people are creeps!"

"No. And they're not-" Mae thought for a second. "Okay maybe on occasions."

"Maybe on occasions?" Yuri raised an eyebrow.

Mae paused another moment. "Yup!"then began dragging her again.

"This is evil!"Yuri growled.

"Eh, not really." Mae was now reaching the door and let out a long sigh before tossing Yuri through the door and herself included. This display seemed to roll with the rose petals flying out at them and a unison of "welcome."

"See they tried to blind me with rose petals." Yuri spat and glared at everyone as she cleaned her glasses and then rubbed her back.

"Yeah point made. You guys really should go easier on the roses." Mae spoke then walked over to help Yuri up.

"Well we came. No I'm leaving!" Yuri began stomping off.

"No! Yuri!" Mae ran after her. The twins caught up though and took both her arms and moved her to the couch.

"Creeps!" She yelled at the twins. "You two are the incest ones!" She flailed around.

"Creeps?" The twins furrowed their eyebrows.

"Dear princess what can we help you with?" Tamaki strutted up to her while Mae shook her head.

"What creeper!" Yuri hissed as she turned to Mae. "Had your fun now get me out of here!"

Mae but her lip. "Eh I really think they'll help though."

"With what?!"

"Making you feel more confident and accepted."

Yuri looked at her lamely. "How?"

"I'm not sure." Mae pondered.

"What do you mean your not sure?!" Yuri hollered.

Mae shrugged. Meanwhile Honey and Mori observed from the side lines. Tamaki was back in his usual corner while Haruhi tried to cheer him up.

"maybe a make over?" Hikaru looked to his twin.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Yuri turned to look at them both.

"That's not nice Hikaru." Mae scolded then squirted some water on him.

"Ah what was that for?!" He stood up.

"Oh you like?" Mae held the spray bottle up. "They use it on cats. Say it helps them behave." Mae gleamed.

"What are you saying?" Hikaru crossed his arms as Kaoru watched scared from the couch.

"Nothing." She awkwardly laughed it off.

"I thought so." He glared from the corner of his eye.

Haruhi found her way next to Yuri. "As much as things look wild and weird they're all great when you get to know them."she smiled at Yuri.

"I find that hard to believe." Yuri sighed then watched as Mae began spritzing Hikaru again while he started arguing. "Your sister is pretty good though."