Ch.7

-MEGANS P.O.V-

Kian carried me all the way to the house. Andrea beside us trying to comfort me and Jc and Connor behind talking. As we walked in Trevor came running up to me.

"I'm so sorry Meg!" He said.

"Don't be. It's not your fault I'm not pretty." I said.

Kian sighed and put me down. I looked into the living room and saw Leah and Sam talking.

"I uh.. I'm going to bed." I said and walked upstairs.

Once I got upstairs I started crying again. I don't know why but I just felt so, depressed. I changed into sweatpants and one of Kian's sweatshirts. I looked around for my phone but noticed it wasn't here. Since I didn't have my phone I would just use my MacBook. I opened it and let my tears hit the keyboard. I clicked Safari and went to Twitter. Once I was logged in I clicked 'new tweet' and started typing.

'So upset. Can hardly function but trying to stay strong.' I clicked the tweet button once I was done.

I clicked 'new tweet' again. 'Sometimes I wish I could leave the world and never come back.' I tweeted as I cried harder.

I started to think in my mind. Debating on whether to go downstairs or not.

'I guess I could go down for food.'  I thought.

I slid out of bed and walked to my door. I forgot that my hair was a total mess and I had makeup all over my face.

As I walked down the stairs I saw everyone watching a movie. Perks of Being a Wallflower. MY movie. I just continued walking like I didn't notice the movie. I walked right by them and into the kitchen.

I grabbed myself an Arizona and a bag of Skittles because why not. As I was walking to the stairs I stopped at the living room entrance.

"Uh Leah. When ever you get tired you can just come climb into my bed." I told her.

"Thanks Meg." She said.

"Welcome.. Uh goodnight. Love- Never mind." I said and walked upstairs.

-LEAH'S P.O.V-

"Uh well wanna watch a movie?" Ricky suggested.

"Yeah."

"What do you guys wanna watch?"

Kian said getting up and walking to the movie wall. They have this really cool wall with shelves and its filled with movies. All of a sudden all of our phones went off. I looked at my phone.

'Twitter: ItslikeMegan: So upset. Can hardly function trying to stay strong.'

I sighed. I felt so bad. It's not like I did anything. Our phones buzzed again. 'Twitter: ItslikeMegan: Sometimes I wish I could leave the world and never come back.'

Andrea gasped as Kian put in the movie. "I feel so bad for her."

"And it's all my fault." Trevor said looking down.

"No it's not its mine." Sam said.

"Shh the movies on." Connor said.

Then after 20 minutes of the movie Megan came down. She walked straight to the kitchen without looking at anyone of us. She came back with a can of Arizona and Skittles. Classic Meg.

She stopped and talked just about a whisper while looking down.

"Uh Leah. Whenever you get tired you can just come climb into my bed." She said.

I smiled that at the fact that shes not mad at me anymore. "Thanks Meg." I said.

"Welcome. Uh goodnight. Love- Never mind." She said and walked up the stairs.

I lied my head back against Ricky's legs.

"Its okay Leah I'm sure shes not mad at you." Ricky said and rubbed my shoulder.

"Thanks Ricky. You're the best." I said. He smiled.

We continued to watch the movie until I was about to fall asleep. I got up.

"I'm going to bed. Night. Love ya guys." I said.

"Night love you chica!" Andrea shouted.

I laughed and headed upstairs. I opened Meg's door and saw her asleep with her MacBook on her lap. I smiled and changed into spandex and a cheer t-shirt. I closed her MacBook and put it on her makeup table.

I climbed into bed with her and hugged her. "I love you Meg."

"I love you too." She said.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep next to my best friend.

----------------------------------------------------

AHHH LIKE 2K READSS!!!!! OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT VOTE AND ADD TO YOU LIBRARY!!

Emma👌