Ch. 44

I was at Jenn and Andrea's apartment lying in Andrea's bed. Jenn picked me up this morning. I begged her not to tell Andrea and Leah till Kian did. Jenn and I decided early this morning that I would move in with her and Andrea. Exciting right?! I pumped and can't wait. I'll probably be sleeping in one of their rooms until they move into a bigger place but for now this is fine. Zach called me and I told him I would see him later today. It was noon here which meant in Hawaii it was 10:00 am and everyone was just waking up. I rose from Andrea's bed and walked into Jenn's room.

"Want me to make breakfast?"

"Sure, you know where everything is right?"

"Yeah."

"Ok I'll be right out."

I nodded and walked into the kitchen grabbing the eggs, bacon, red onions, and spinach. Yes I put weird things in my eggs. Judge. After cooking and sitting down with Jenn my phone buzzed on the table. Andrea was calling. I answered and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" I asked taking a bite of food.

"Hello? That's all you say?"

"Listen I'm sorry."

"I'm not mad I just wish you would've told me."

"When you answered the door last night I was gunna and I-"

"Is that Megan? Can I talk to her?" Sam voice stopped me.

"No Sam, I'm talking."

"So I was gunna tell you but I told Kian and now I'm here with Jenn."

"Hiya!" Jenn said.

"Hey Jenn! Ok well everyone is freaking out blaming themselves. But uh Leah and I will be back tomorrow morning."

"Does your flight leave tonight?"

"Yeah, we were gunna go to the next city with the guys but not with out you."

"Aw well tell everyone I love them and good luck."

"Will do love, see ya later."

"See ya."

I hung up and shrugged at Jenn and continued eating.

------

"Okay Zach said he will meet us at the restaurant."

"Ok." Jenn said putting on her leather jacket.

"You're cool with him right?"

"Yeah, to be honest like you and Sam were cute but being a single lady is more fun."

"Agreed." I laughed.

We walked to the car and Jenn drove us to some sushi place. We walked in and saw Zach sitting at a table with his friend. We sat down and I hugged Zach before sitting.

"This a double date?"

"It can be." Zach laughed. "This is Lance." (not 210 lol)

"Hey." Jenn and I said.

We ordered some sushi and I tried to work with my chopsticks ending in everyone laughing and me picking up a fork.

"So did you pick up some of my stuff from the house?" I asked Zach.

"Yeah I have the majority of your clothes."

"Thank you!" I smiled at him.

After sushi and lots of laughs Jenn and I transferred clothes to her car and then drove back to her place. We changed into pajamas and watched a movie until 11.