17|"Sorry to burst your bubble, but heroes don't exist."

"No! No!" I start to scream, and I shove Nolan off of me. "I-I-I can't. I- uh-" My body starts to shake, and all I can think about is- No! "Don't, Don't think about it." I start to repeat to myself. I shouldn't have kissed him, this isn't right.

"Woah, Aurora. Are you okay?" Nolan tries to reach for me, but I pull away. I just keep stumbling away from him.

"Go away Nolan!" I yell at him. Now I'm making my way to the front of the house through the side entrance.

I take out my phone and order an Uber. Dammit! This always happens. My Ubers are always take at least fifteen minutes to get to me. Why? I have no idea. But now I'm stuck in this cold weather, with nothing to do but wait in embarrassment. And I don't get embarrassed.

Just the thought of it makes me sick. It's just that, having somebody so close and touching me, made me have... flashbacks. Memories that I've tried so hard to contain. The cold wind makes the tears on my cheek feel like freezing rain drops. And my heart starts to hurt again, a feeling I've tried to bury.

"Aurora."

I wipe the tears from my face and turn towards the boy with a stone cold expression. "Can't you get a clue? Leave me alone."

"No I can't, not when there is a girl crying by herself in the cold."

"So what? You think you're superman or something? Come to save the day." I throw my head back and give him a bitter laugh. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but heroes don't exist."

Nolan throws his hands up in the air. "Everything was okay a few minutes ago. God Aurora, who hurt you? Why do you pull up a wall and act like this?"

"So because I'm a bitch, you automatically think that I had to go through some traumatic experience to make me this way? Get a grip." I roll my eyes at him.

"Actually yes I do. The only reason why you hurt people this bad, is because you're hurt to."

"If I wanted a shrink, I would've made an appointment." I see my uber pull up and make his way towards me. Finally, this guy is getting no tip.

Nolan huffs. "Fine, if you're okay, you wouldn't mind me doing this."

"Doing wh-" Nolan starts to kiss me again.

All the sweet feelings I had when we were kissing are gone. I wanted to recall his soft lips and cotton candy taste, I wanted the butterflies in my stomach to come back. But all I can feel now is pure disgust.

I push Nolan away. "I-I can't." I try not to gag, but it happens and a few seconds later, vomit is all over the empty space between us.

I wipe my lips and I don't look at him, I could only hear what he had to say. "If I disgusted you that much, you should've just said so."

I watch the only boy who has ever tried to like me, walk away.

"Are you okay miss?" The driver ask me.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

I take out my cell phone and dial Sam's number. "We need to talk."