28|"I'm pretty sure this is called stalking."

"So I've booked the place, the entertainment, and all the decorations have been prepared. But I have a question about the guest list?" My Party planner asked cautiously.

I raise a perfectly arched eyebrow. "About?" I cross my legs that were covered in a sheer pantyhose paired with a black mini leather skirt, and a matching black turtle neck. The only pop of color I had only outfit were my fiery red heels, and my fiery red hair.

My party planner, Miriam, clears her throat. "Well you gave me a specific list of who you don't want at the party, and now you're telling me that they can come?"

"What's so hard to understand about that?" I ask her confused and slightly irritated.

"Well you seemed very convicted about not having these people at your party, and all of a sudden you're changing your mind." The heavy set party planner twiddles her pen in her over-sized thumbs waiting to be screamed at by me.

Honestly I do have the urge to let her now what an inconvenience and stupid hoe she's being right now, but I grip onto the wooden client's chair for dear life, and I let it slide.

Nolan could feel me tense up so he puts his arm over me, "Well, she's turned a new leaf Miriam. All on that list are welcome." He gives her a charming smile.

I can tell that Miriam is still worried that I'll bite her or something by her body language, but she nods and tears up the list of losers- I mean regular people. "That's great! But that does mean were going to have to get in touch with the caterer. We're going to need a lot more food because there was a lot of people on that list. Oh! And we're going to need more drinks at the bar, and-..."

Miriam goes on, and on, and on, and I just drone her out. I start to stare at Nolan's beautiful blue eyes and chiseled face. How did a girl like me get so lucky to get with a guy like him?

He notices me staring at he gives me a quick conceited wink, which causes me to giggle in delight. Miriam doesn't notice because she's too busy typing and rambling away.

"You know what Miriam," I interrupt the party planner, and stand up from my chair. "This was a great meeting, but Nolan and I are late for.... a.." I look to him for help.

He quickly catches on and joins in. "We're uh late for a cycling class!"

Cycling? I give him a strange look. It's 2017, only old housewives cycle.

"Cycling?" Miriam questions.

"Yep!" I quickly agree to move our little lie along. "Cycling! And we're late for it! Bye-bye Miriam!" I cheerfully call out to her as I shove Nolan out of the office.

Nolan chuckles. "What was that all about. The meeting was almost over anyways."

I smile at Nolan, "Because I couldn't wait to do this." I push him against the wall, grab his cute little face, and kiss him. I'm pretty sure Miriam heard that thump against her office wall, but I couldn't care less.

He grabs me by the waist and lifts me up closer to him. "I could get used to this." Nolan mutters against my lips.

"Excuse us."

Nolan and I turn our head towards the voice, and it's the two officers that came to my house.

I release Nolan's grip on me. "I'm pretty sure this is called stalking." I hiss at them.

"Babe, who are they?" Nolan ask me, but I ignore them.

Mark is standing behind Andrews, and he's keeping his head down.

"We're going to need you to come down to the station." Andrews says with a soft, almost sympathetic voice.

"For what? And how did you even know where I was going to be?" I question them with my guard still up.

"We got in touch with your best friend April, she told us where you were going to be." Mark adds. Then he glances at Nolan. "It'll be better if we discuss this at the station."

Nolan grabs my hand. "Maybe you should go."

I could feel my self start to shake. "Fine."

The officers nod, and I start to follow them. Nolan starts to follow us too, but I stop him. "No. You need to stay behind. Get in touch with my lawyer."

The receptionist and the clients in the waiting room watch the scene of a teenage girl following cops to their cop car.

Nolan's eyebrows furrowed and he holds onto my hand tighter. "What's going on?"

I give him a small smile. "Don't worry. I might be getting what I deserve."

I let go of his hand and follow the cops.

Nolan stands in Miriam's reception area watching me leave through the glass doors.