Chapter 2 Pot Cookies

I gape at the mansion that I see. I turn to Bennett.
"This is your house?" I ask.
He nods, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and pulling me close.
My jaw drops. "You and the house? The house and you? It's yours? Are you sure you're not breaking into Miley Cyrus's house?"
Naomi laughs. "His parents are rich, Blair."
I nod. "Oh."
Jordan grins. "Can I do it?"
Declan raises his eyebrows. "Do what?"
"Drum roll please," Jordan says, and we all roll our eyes. Jordan pouts. "Fine. No drum roll then." He runs up to the front door and stands in front of it, crossing his arms. "Good day."
Bennett frowns. "Jordan, I live here."
"Are you disobeying me, Bennett?"
Declan groans. "Jordan, we're not going anywhere."
"I said good day!" Jordan shouts. Naomi bursts out laughing.
"You're joking, Jordan," she says in between laughs.
Jordan nods, grinning. "At least someone gets it," he mutters.
"She only got it because she's Nerdy Naomi," I say under my breath, but they must've heard me, because they all gasp.
"Blair!" They all shout, and I flinch.
"Sorry," I whisper.
Bennett sighs. "Why don't you go to the kitchen and get a snack? We'll be upstairs if you need anything."
I nod and walk to the kitchen where I see chocolate chip cookies. Yummy. I pick one up and take a bite. . . And then another. . . And another. . . And then all the cookies are gone.
God, I'm in heaven. Cookie heaven.
Whistling I spin around on the stool that I'm sitting on.
I grin and wave when I see Bennett walk into the kitchen. "Hi, Benny."
Bennett looks down at the table and his eyes widen. "Did you eat all of the cookies, Blair?"
I nod and giggle. "They were very tasty."
He nods. "Guys, she ate all of the pot cookies!"
I giggle again. The cookies weren't in pots. They were on a plate.
The doorbell rings and I smile. I start running around the house screaming, "It's Peter Pan! He came to make me a Lost Boy!" I hear a few gasps, but answer the door anyway, running straight past the pizza man.
"Dude, you let the crazy girl out!" I hear Jordan say. "Just take your check and go."
"Don't do anything," Bennett says. "Let's just watch."
I start off by looking under rocks and in trees.
"What are you doing, Blair?" Naomi asks.
I giggle. "I'm looking for Margo from Paper Towns. Duh."
I walk a bit further down the road, frowning when I see a man in a black hoodie. Luke's father. I walk up to him.
  "Darth Vader!" I shout. "I want you to be my father, too!" Naomi, Declan, Bennett, and Jordan all burst out laughing. Darth Vader gives me a weird look.
"Crazy girl," he mutters and jogs away.
"Darth Vader, wait!" I'm about to go after him, but a pair of strong arms hold me back.
"She's awesome when she's high," Jordan states.
"Okay, that's enough, you crazy girl," Bennett says, lifting me up and over his shoulder.
I giggle and slap his butt. "You have a nice booty, Benny."
He chuckles and slaps mine back. "You too, Blairy."
When Bennett puts me down, I raise both arms, trying to catch the clouds.
"Blair," Naomi says slowly. "What are you doing this time?"
"I'm trying to grab the clouds," I say in a duh tone.
"High Blair isn't good for me," Jordan says, doubling over in laughter. "I need to go get some air. I think I'm going to go start eating some of that pizza now."
"Naomi, let's go make sure that pig doesn't eat it all," Declan says. She nods and they both go after Jordan.
"Bib body bib body boo!" I scream, pointing at Bennett.
"What are you doing?" Bennett asks.
"The Fairy Godmother left her wand here. I want to use it on somebody. Come here."
Bennett sighs. "Fine."
"I need to get my wand first," I say, picking a stick off of the ground and wiggling it at Bennett. "Abra cadabra!" I shout.
"What?"
"I just turned you into a unicorn," I say proudly. Bennett shakes his head, laughs and walks closer to me.
I narrow my eyes at him, causing him to freeze in his tracks. "If you take one more step close to me, I'll kill you, Mr. Unicorn." Bennett just shrugs and takes one step closer me. "Die, evil unicorn!" I scream.
Bennett falls to the ground, "dead". I drop my stick and straddle him. If he doesn't wake up, I'll go to jail. He has to wake up.
"Benny," I whisper. I put a hand on his cheek and lean down. "I'm sorry for killing you. Can you hear me?" I start stroking his hair, pulling at it, and he groans in pleasure. His hair is so soft!
Bennett opens his eyes. "I'm not dead," he mutters. "But I think you'll be the death of me if you keep stroking my hair like that."
I immediately stop stroking his oh so soft hair. I don't want to kill him again.
"You're awake!" I exclaim. "And your eyes are very pretty." I grin, poking his nose.
He grins back and stands up, carrying me bridal style.
"Let's get you inside, pretty girl."
A/N: Aww, who is shipping Blair and Bennett right now. I am. Their ship name should probable be Blairennett. I don't know. Can you guys please comment ideas?
Laters babes