Chapter 31 Because You Were You

Blair's POV

I sit on Bennett's bed, staring at the door. I feel so evil because I tickled him until I got him to delete the video.

And damn it was worth it.

It turns out that if you make Bennett laugh too hard, he pees in his pants. That's why he's currently in the shower right now. I was shocked to see that his pants were wet when he stood up. Then I started laughing when his face went all red as a tomato.

At least I didn't pee in my pants.

"I'm still mad at you, Blair Bear," Bennett grumbles as he storms into his bedroom in a pair  gray of sweatpants and a white shirt. His hair is still wet from the shower, making him look really cute. His eyes widen when he sees that I'm smirking. "Well, you look amused at this situation."

"I am amused," I say, giggling.

"Why?"

"Because." I stand up and poke him in the chest. If I'm planning on staying with him while my parents are gone, then I need to ask him some questions first. "What do you think of me?" I ask.

"Why are you asking me this?" Bennett frowns.

"Because," I say for the second time, looking straight into his eyes. "We need to talk about this. What you do think of me? Like, what do you see when you look at me?"

He sighs. "I see my girlfriend."

I glare at him. "Bennett."

"Okay, okay!" He holds his hands up in surrender. "I see a girl who. . ." He trails off, staring into my eyes before continuing. "I see a girl who doesn't know how awesome and beautiful she is."

My jaw drops. "Huh?"

"When I look at my girlfriend, I see an awesome girl who lets people call her a slut because she doesn't have enough fight in her to do anything about it."

I take a deep breath. "Okay, Bennett, you can stop–"

"And she's probably lost. In fact, she's probably so lost that it's heartbreaking," Bennett says, completely ignoring my words as he continues.

"Benny–"

"I think she's insecure."

"I said that you can stop now!"

"But I just need her to know how strong she really is. I think there's always been some strength in her. She just needs to let it out. Show all those motherfucker that call her a slut who she–"

He breaks off when he sees the tears going down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry," he whispers.

"Why would you say that?" I ask, shaking my head. "How could you say that?"

"Well, someone needed to tell you, Blair Bear," Bennett says. "It's the truth–"

"God, Bennett, shut up!" I furiously wipe my tears away. "Since when did you start thinking about me like that?"

"Since we kissed."

"Benny," I say slowly. "I don't want you to be dating me because feel sorry for me."

"I'm not," he replies. "I'm dating you because you're. . .you."

I hit his chest. "You know, being me isn't that awesome. Why do you like me for me? Am I just slutty enough for you? Are you going to be just like Raymond and break up with me because I don't want to have sex yet? Huh, Benny? Can you give me a good answer to that? Can at least one person in this damn world tell me why it's so awesome to be Blair Valentine? I mean, it's not as awesome as you people think!"

I push past Bennet and run out of his house.

A/N: I haven't updated in a while since I was. . .  ABDUCTED BY AN ARMY OF KANGAROOS. . .ok ok I'm sorry. I know that's not a good excuse but I literally just got over a bad case of writers block. So I hope you liked the chapter 🙂