Chapter 18 Jordan is Now Britney Donna

"Where is he?"
"We're by his locker, he would show up soon."
"I should've brought my gun."
Naomi gasps. "Declan!"
I laugh nervously. "He's kidding." I look at Declan. "Right?"
He narrows his eyes. "No."
Naomi sighs. "Guys, don't kill Raymond. Just hit him or something. Killing goes a little too far."
I snort. "A little?"
She giggles. "Alright, a lot too far."
I nod. "That's better."
We grin at each other.
"Why aren't you mad at Raymond, Blair?" Bennett asks all of a sudden.
"Yeah," Jordan says. "I mean, what he did was like sexual harassment!"
"Because I deserved it ," I whisper, tears filling my eyes. Why am I crying? "Because I am weird, and I need to stop being weird and stop being happy. You guys should do the same before I kick your weird, stupid face."
They all stare at me with confused looks. I wrap my arms around Bennett and hold him like my life depends on it as I start to sob. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him, burying his face in my hair.
"Well, look who just couldn't stay away."
At the sound of Raymond's voice, I cry harder and Bennett releases me, his fists clenched.
"You better run, Forest Gump,"
he snaps at Raymond.
Jordan nods. "Run like the wind! And Declan and I are never leaving Blair's dude!"
Raymond rolls his eyes and walks away.
Naomi frowns. "You guys forgot to hurt him."
They all sigh. "We'll get him later," they say in unison.
I wipe away my tears to face Declan and Jordan. "Are you actually going to all of my classes with me?"
Jordan nods. "Yes."
"But you aren't in any of my classes!" I protest.
Declan laughs. "Too bad."
I sigh. "Let's go. First stop is English."
Bennett kisses my forehead. "Good luck."
Naomi grins. "You're going to need it."
"Thanks," I mutter, grabbing Declan and Jordan's hands and pulling them with me.
After we're seated at a table, I turn to them and say, "You're lucky we have a substitute today."
"Just relax, Blairy," Declan says, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.
I nod and close my eyes, letting out a breath. If the boys get caught, I'll have nobody to protect me from Raymond.
"Time to take attendance," Mrs. Wynn , the substitute, says, clapping her hands. I open my eyes.
"Winnie Benjamin."
"Here," Winnie says, and she starts sucking on her finger. "I want you."
Mrs. Wynn's eyes widen. "Um, what?"
I bite my lip to keep from bursting out laughing. Winnie is the school's sluttiest lesbian. If she wants you, and you reject her, she'll kill you. Last year she knocked me out with a metal bucket for saying no to her. I remember Raymond looking so furious.
Winnie smirks. "You heard me."
Mrs. Wynn shakes her head. "Ok, next on the list is Charlie Brown."
Declan casually raises his hand. "Sup."
I give Charlie a sympathetic look. He's sitting in the back of the classroom, looking like he wants to tell Mrs. Wynn the truth, but that look quickly fades away and he gives me a sad smile.  He didn't tell on Declan. And I know why. Nobody has ever told on one of the Three Musketeers. They're too scared.
Mrs. Wynn nods. "Britney Donna."
No one says anything. Britney Donna used to go to this school, but she went into a coma for ten months and died (A/N: Watch the movie Me and Earl and the Dying Girl).
Declan and I look at Jordan. His eyes widen when he realizes what we're trying to say.
"The things I do for friendship," he mutters.
Mrs. Wynn looks around the room. "Is Britney here?"
Jordan sighs and raises his hand. "Right here, miss."
Mrs. Wynn frowns. "But it says that Britney is a girl."
Jordan fakes a girly giggle. "I know," he says in a fake gay lisp.
"Explain," says Mrs. Wynn.
"Well, it's just that I'm different from other girls," Jordan says, still with the fake gay lisp. "I've always wanted to be a boy, so my parents let me have surgery for my sixteenth birthday last year."
I clap a hand over my mouth to keep from laughing. Declan is recording Jordan, biting his lip to hold back laughter.
Mrs. Wynn's eyes widen. "Oh my gosh! I had no idea. I'm so sorry, Britney."
Jordan sighs dramatically. "Me too, miss. Me too. Us transgendered people are always laughed at these days. It's a hard life for us, you know?"
Mrs. Wynn nods. "My sister is transgendered. She gets cyber bullied everyday for it."
"Bullies only hate on people because they secretly hate themselves," Declan pipes in.
"I feel bad for Naomi," Winnie says. "Even the lesbians don't want to go out with her."
I clench my fists and stand up. "Excuse me?" I snap.
"Blair," Declan says with a nervous laugh. "Sit down."
"No." I walk to the front of the classroom, ignoring the shocked look on Mrs. Wynn's face. "No!"
"Blair!" Jordan rises abruptly out of his seat. "Only I can yell at Declan like that!" He turns to Declan. "I love your jacket!" he shouts.
Declan stands up. "And I love your shoes!"
"And you guys are my best friends!" I scream.
Jordan frowns. "Then why are we all yelling at each other?!" he yells.
"No one knows!" the class says.
"Shut up!" Declan, Jordan, and I say in unison.
"Why are we yelling at each other?" Jordan asks, but this time in a quieter voice.
Declan and I shrug.
"I'm sorry, Winnie," I say, walking back over to my table. "I overreacted."
Winnie nods. "But that doesn't change anything, right?" she asks.
I raise my eyebrows. "Change what?"
She smiles seductively at me. "I still want to fuck you."
My jaw drops and Declan and Jordan burst out laughing. As soon as the bell rings, I grab my bag and run out of the room like Forest Gump.