The Contract of Starbucks 2. . .Stop Fighting!

Picture of what Blair looks like in this chapter and the last chapter
"Why'd you hit me, Bennett?" I ask as soon as the last person leaves Starbucks, leaving me alone with the Four Musketeers.
Bennett clenches his fists. "Are you seriously still mad at me, Blair?"
I offer him a small smile. "I just wanna be the one to win this argument."
Declan narrows his eyes. "I don't think that's it."
"'I don't think that's it,'" I mimic, rolling my eyes.
Declan's jaw drops. "I don't talk like that!"
Jordan snickers. "Yes, you do." I give him a high five.
Naomi groans. "Can we just stop? It's bad enough I haven't told you guys my secret."
We all turn to look at her. "What secret?" we say in unison.
She sighs. "The secret that I used to think Blair and Bennett would be better off being brother and sister. They're always at their best when they're talking to each other and looking out for one another." She frowns. "The secret's out."
We all stay silent, taking this new information in. Jordan's the first to break the silence. Why am I not surprised?
"At least we have no more secrets from each other, Naomi," he says with a grin. He looks around the table. "Right?"
Declan shakes his head. "I'm the one who lost your headphones."
Jordan gasps. "My babies! I knew it was you!"
"You're not mad, Blair," Naomi says under her breath. "You're not mad that Bennett hit you."
I nod. "So?"
"Then why do you keep arguing with me?" Bennett demands.
I shrug. "Because you're easy to argue with. I-
Before I can even finish what I was going to say, Bennett stands up, pulling me up with him. He grabs my hips and pulls me right up against his chest.
"I love you," he whispers, and all I can manage is a stupid nod. He cups my face in his hands and presses his lips against mine.
I open my mouth slightly, and he slips his tongue into it. I wrap my arms around his neck as he press me closer to him. He lets out a groan into the kiss when I run my hands through his hair. My whole body tingles in pleasure at the sound of it.
No.
There's a contract that needs my name on it.
Stop.
I push Bennett away from me, and he stumbles back a bit as I quickly sit down. After he regains his balance, he smiles at me, running a hand through his perfect hair. I stop breathing when he takes the chair next to me.
"What is this so called contract about?" I ask, shivering when I feel Bennett's hand on my thigh.
"It's about you," Declan states.
I raise my eyebrows. "What about me?"
"You're too pretty," Bennett says quickly. "You could get raped by the way you dress half of the time."
My jaw drops. "Excuse me?" I exclaim. "Nothing's wrong with the way I dress!"
Jordan laughs nervously. "You could've said that in a nicer way, Bennett," he snaps.
Bennett sighs. "Whoops."
I scowl. "I am not a slut."
"We know you aren't, but-"
I cut them off. "I get it!" I snap my fingers. "You guys want to use me just because of this." I gesture towards my body. "All of you boys are perverts, and Naomi didn't know what your plan was until now."
Naomi laughs. "You seriously think that these guys are smart enough to be rapists?" she asks in disbelief.
I blush in embarrassment. "No," I admit.
"You're confused, aren't you?" Jordan questions.
I nod.
Declan sighs. "Well, for starters, we aren't going to hurt you. Why would you think that we're a bunch of rapists?"
"Because of this." I point to Bennett's hand on my thigh.
Bennett snorts. "But I'm your boyfriend. And don't tell me you don't like it. You even called me a sex god."
I roll my eyes and Naomi shoots him a you're-not-helping look. "The guys would never do anything to hurt you," she assures me.
I let out a huge breath of relief, resting my head on Bennett's shoulder, and he starts to play with my hair.
"You're trying to shut everyone of us except for Bennett out," Jordan says all of a sudden.
I blink at him. "You're insane."
Declan sighs. "Just let us in, Blair."
I purse my lips. "You know, my shoulder still hurts from you pulling me this morning."
Declan's cheeks turn pink at that.
"Aww, he's blushing!" Jordan coos, moving to pinch Declan's cheeks. Declan stops him.
"Don't you dare, Jordan," Declan hisses.
Jordan sighs and slumps back down in his chair. "Let's just show her the contract now." He takes some papers out of his bag and places them on the table. In response, I take out my pink pen. Bennett gives me an encouraging smile and I smile back.
Turning my attention back to the contract, I ask, "What is this for?"
Jordan smiles. "You'll be our second good girl and we'll be your bad boys."
I frown. "But why would you guys like someone like me?"
"What?"
"I'm a bitch," I say quietly. "I'm Blair Cutcher, more commonly known as the bitchiest and the sluttiest in school. I've been called that since I started dating Raymond in the ninth grade. I'm just a normal girl who likes being in style. I like to do my make up and hair. I even want to work in a salon after I graduate. I love fashion. Raymond thought that I would be too weak to break up with him, but I proved him wrong."
All four of them are watching me wide eyed. I exhale and walk over to the window to reveal a bunch of boys. One of them mouths, call me. I shake my head, and all of the boys start arguing. Most of their words are lost to the soundproof windows, but I manage to make out a few. "Slut. . ." "Bitch. . ." "Snob. . ."
I walk back over to the table and sigh. "I'll sign the contract."