Wait

Cole's (POV)

The moment Jay started running, Kai and I bolted after him. Turns out Jay's life as a criminal has done wonders for him in the running department because he was already out the door when Kai got up. I, however, was right behind the man wearing a blue jacket. " JAAAAAYYYY!!! " I shouted after him and as he sprinted forward. " Just leave me alone you idiot!!! " He shouted back at me. By this point, the people on the streets, in there cars, and every on looker in the vicinity of 30 feet from Jay and I, were looking straight at us. I couldn't care at the moment, but then i started to hear some murmuring coming from the passing crowds. " Isn't that Jay Walker? Like, the gang leader? " I heard a lady whisper. There was another old woman who we passed who was starting to dial 911. It was rude of me, but i smacked the phone she was holding out of her hand and a car accidentally ran it over. As i passed her she started to yell at me. " Hey! You dirty street mugger! You owe me a new phone! " She yelled at me. " Is she talking to me or Jay? " I thought but kept on following Jay. He was about 10 feet ahead of me and not stopping anytime soon. He turned a sharp corner, knocking someone over in the process. I wanted to help them up but Jay was more important at the moment.

The more we ran, the more Jay and I started to cause more than a little mess in downtown Ninjago City. As Jay turned to a busy food market, he jumped onto the stands and kicked food behind him. Flying tomatoes, lettuce, broccoli and the such all came towards me with no mercy. The first wave of vegetables i was able to fling away with my forearm, but i took a few radishes to the face afterwards. While trying to wipe away the rest of the vegetables that splatted on me, i continued running blindly into the crowd. Once i wiped everything away, i looked around the crowd for Jay. Continuing to run straightforward into the unknown, I heard a woman shriek somewhere in the crowd. I grunted and jumped up onto a wooden table to get a better look of the crowd. " There he is.. " I mumbled to myself as I saw his figure run past a woman laying on the ground next to him. I sighed and jumped off the table. I started running again and spotted Jay running down a alley way next to a small bank out of the market place.

" Ah, Jay, how cliché do you have to make this? " I mumbled to myself and followed him anyways. Once I finally ran into the alley way, I spotted Jay panting and his back to me. " Jay... " I mumbled out to him and wiped away a sweat stream going down the side of my cheek. He suddenly slowed his breathing and turned around. Determination. That was the one and only expression on his face. " Jay.. C'mon.. We can just talk this out.. " I told him and glanced down to his hands. I wasn't about to let him taser me again. Jay didn't say anything, but instead took out his cellphone and pressed something.

----

Jay's (POV)

Running through the market place was the best choice I could of done. It was crowded as hell, meaning someone like Cole wouldn't be able to make it through as easily as me. Then again, there was Kai, but he wasn't even in sight when we made it to the market place. I knew I had to do something though, since Cole wasn't going to let me go so easily. That's when I thought came to my head. There was a bank near by here. I've been planning to break into it for a while now, but I always thought it was too risky, even for me and the gang. However, I did place some special precautions there just in case we ever did go there. I smiled slightly to myself as I had to push a woman out of my way and continued running. Looking for the closes way to the bank, I ran down a alley way. " Of all the places Jay, you had to choose the most cliché one.. " I thought to myself but smiled again. " It's the perfect place to place my little treat though.. and that's why I ran here. " I mumbled to myself and began to catch my breath. As I was, I heard someone run and stop behind me. " Fuck, he got here faster than I thought he would. " I thought and slowed my breathing.

I inhaled slowly and turned around to face the black haired man. He was panting somewhat and starting to sweat from all the running. Come to think of it, I was also sweating just from that simple sprint. I wasn't going to let that little feeling of fear and anxiety keep me from looking determined to get out of this situation though. I didn't want to confront any one of them yet. Not until I finished my own personal business. " Jay.. C'mon.. We can just talk this out.. " Cole told me and looked down to my hands. " He probably thinks I'm going to taser him again.. Sorry Cole.. But I'm going to have to send a better bang this time. " I thought and took out my cellphone. I didn't even have to look where I pressed because there was only one button on my phone that really mattered at the moment: The start button. The moment after I pressed it, there was a huge bang right in front of me. Cement and bricks started tumbling from above and clustered in a huge pile right between me and Cole. A huge gust of flying debris, sand, and dust spewed everywhere, causing me to put on my hood and run in the opposite direction. The bank's sirens started going off but i could still hear a certain someone yelling my name between a couple of coughs. " J-jay!! " Was the last thing i heard before making my out of the alley and onto the busy city streets.