Night

(Cole's POV)

" I'm thinking about moving out, Jay. " I suddenly told the man sitting next to me.

We were simply watching his favorite sitcom on another Sunday afternoon, but I thought this was the best time to bring it up to him.

He jerked his head around to meet my gaze and quickly jammed the remote control to turn off the t.v.

" You're what now? " Jay nearly shouted and his hands began to spaz.

I couldn't help but let out a small laugh at his shock.

" Yeah, I've been meaning to tell you but I just couldn't find the right place to do it. " I joked and a playful smile crossed my cheeks.

He pouted and his hair ruffled up in a slight comedic manner.

" But why? We still got about a month left before we're forced to move out! " Jay questioned, almost worried.

" I just thought it would be better that way. You know, be independent and stuff. You could learn from that. " I teased.

Jay pouted again and crossed his arms. A sign he was annoyed.

" It's not that I don't mind you moving out, it's that you just now decide to tell me. What the heck! " Jay explained in a quick manner.

I chuckled and placed a hand on his shoulder.

" It's not like I'll be moving far. Just around the lower parts of the city. You can always visit me. " I told him and he sighed.

I raised an eyebrow in slight confusion.

" No.. It's just. Things won't be the same without you, y'know. " Jay explained and his pained expression slightly twitched as he turn his head away from me.

Such a familiar pained expression was on his face today.

The remaining memories of our days together were faint and weren't very important at all, but they comforted me. They made me feel calm and at ease.

I came to two choices after reminiscenting about our past and current relationship.

And where I possibly wanted to take it.

One, let him go. Leave him as just another chapter of my life and continue the story. He's only there to be remembered and fond over. Not to be with forever.

Two, realize how much he actually means to me and get over the fact he'll never feel the same way. So, bascially choice one but more convincing.

Kai's been in love before. Nya's been in love before. Heck, Zane doesn't know how to not love after meeting Pixal.

But, I'm still unsure about all of it.

Is it love if I let him go, or is it love if I try to make him mine?

" It's too confusing. " I mumble to myself as I sat back against the bed support.

At this point, I could hear resteraunt workers coming in and out from the exits and the booming of the passing cars; telling me the day has begun.

The sounds of pots clacking, the shoes against the tiled floor making a signature screek, and the smell of freshly chopped greens brought life to the building.

If only I could say the same about myself.

---

(Jay's POV)

After being out for only about a week and a half, jumping and crossing buildings took a huge toll on my physical ability quicker than I expected.

After only about twenty minutes, my shoulder was beginning to complain. Then it was my hips. Soon followed my ribs and abdomen.