Pull It

(A/N : Warning!!! Indications of sexual assault are in this chapter!! Please read at your own risk!)

---

(No one's POV)

---

Jay dashed down the bathroom hallway and frantically began looking for Aj.

He jumped towards the counter and started to shout, " Aj! Come help me! Cole just fell and I- "

Before Angelo quickly shut him up by smacking the gang leader's forehead and pouted.

" You don't have to yell. C'mon Aj, let's get him out of here. " Angelo instructed his sister as Jay rubbed the area of his forehead that Angelo basically hammered.

Angelo, followed by Aj, walked over to Cole's now unconscious body and Angelo squated down to Cole's head to examine if he had gotten a blow to it on his way down.

" It looks like even a tough guy like him can be taken down by the smallest thing. " Aj commented as she glanced down to see Cole's swollen calf. Cole's shoulder injury was starting to bleed out as well and Aj sighed.

" He was always a bit of a hassle. " Aj said before placing Cole's uninjured arm around her neck and lifting him up.

" C'mon, don't just stand there, bro. Get his legs. He's as heavy as he looks. " Angelo quickly went to support Cole's lower half of his body and carried him towards the back of the resteraunt.

As soon as the three came into opening view, Jay rushed towards them with a frantic look.

" Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Is he okay? Is he hurt? Or more hurt? Where are you taking him? " Jay bombarded them with annoying questions.

" Back of the store. I'm sure we can use..Skylor's old room for now. " Aj mumbled the second half of her sentenced and continued walking towards the back double doors.

Jay nodded slightly and followed the siblings towards the back. The double doors led towards a dark hallway, faintly litted by a few lights hanging on the side of the walls. The first few doors down the hall led to things like the kitchen or storage rooms, but the three kept walking till they reached the second to last door before the red exit sign at the end of the hall.

The door was located on the right of them, so Angelo slowly put Cole onto the ground with Aj's help and entered what seemed to be a password into the door's passcode. This time, Jay took Cole's lower half and helped Aj carry Cole the rest of the way in.

The room they entered wasn't small, but it surely wasn't huge either. The walls were a faded orange and were plain. The only thing that decorated it was a few photo frames taped to the farthest end from the door. There was a bed with a clean red futon neatly made in the middle of the room and the three decided to rest Cole onto it. The bed squeaked as if it hadn't been used in a while. Jay looked towards what seemed to be the only source of light for the room; the rectangular shaped window without blinds or curtains looking out towards the street of Ninjago City.

" Well.. We got him in here.. Now what? " Aj asked and looked over the man's body. Jay sighed and Angelo started pacing around the room.

" This is Skylor's room right? Where is she anyways? " Jay asked, curioused as he hasn't seen or heard from her in almost two years. Angelo glanced over to the girl standing across from him as if he was waiting for her to answer.

" Skylor.. Skylor's dead, Jay. She died about a week and a half ago. " Aj informed him, earning a small gasp from Jay's lips.

" What..what happened? Why? " Jay continued and turned his gaze to the floor. The thought of Skylor being dead didn't exactly click right away. It felt as if he was just here hanging out with her with the rest of the guys a couple days ago.