What I Need

(A/N : Forewarn! Child murder and rather not too gruesome scenes are ahead! Read at your own risk!)

----

No one's (POV)

As the shot rung out, a body fell at the same time. A muscular male covered in tattoos fell and landed coldy onto the floor. The body laid still and it bleed onto the old wooden flooring. " Kenny! " The other male voice said and started running over to the body. Breathing heavily, Lloyd immediately dashed out into the hallway to finish the job before anyone else could make it to him.

----

Jay's (POV)

My eyes were burning and my chest was ready to collapse on me at anytime. Nadakhan simply kept looking at his wrist watch and sometimes glancing over to my slumping figure. I kept my back facing the man and looked onto the ground. I felt the need to bawl my eyes out, but my eyes couldn't cry anymore. " Time to get going Jay. " Nadakhan suddenly told me and I turned my glance slightly upward to see him. " Don't worry. Just relax and smile at the crowd. " Nadakhan said with a fake smile and started walking out of the room. I sighed deeply and forced myself up to follow him. Walking out of the dim lighted room into a dark lingering hallway did not relax my mind at rest at all, but I continued to follow behind Nadakhan slowly. We walked in silence, with only the clicks of my dress shoes keeping us company. Soon we came to a stop in front of a brown wooden door. " Thank the gods it isn't white. " I thought to myself and my shoulders relaxed slightly. Nadakhan opened the door and I followed hesitantly. " Where are we going? " I finally managed to ask when we entered another dimly lit room. The sound of faint jazz music was playing and the subtle smell of used cigarettes lingered in the room. " Up stage of course. This is just the back room. " Nadakhan said and walked over to what looked like a blue curtain. " Oh, don't tell me I actually have to talk to those people out there. " I asked the man with the red bandana around his neck. " No, no, no. You simply have to smile and look happy Jay. Nothing extreme. " Nadakhan said with another fake smile but I still let a sigh of relief past me.

" Now, stay there until I call you up here. " Nadakhan said before suddenly snapping his fingers and the curtains parted.

----

Cole's (POV)

I mentally sighed to myself. " Am I really going to do this? " I thought and looked back over to the gaurds. My body keeps saying run away. My brain keeps telling me I'm going to die myself if i do this. Yet I still had this lingering feeling in my chest. Mentally preparing myself again, I pulled out my phone and turned on the timer app. Starting it up at 30 seconds and turning the volume up all the way, I hid it in a vase of roses and clicked start. The sound echoed through all the halls, gaining the attention of both gaurds and some voices from downstairs. Gripping onto my pocket knife, i waited till the gaurds turned the corner and tripped both of them onto the ground. Before they could react and get up, I immediately slit their throats as swiftly and painlessly as possible. At first they struggled but ended up bleeding out onto the floor. I winced slightly and become slightly light headed from the smell of fresh blood. " I'm Sorry.. " I mumbled out and tried to get this guilty feeling of pain out of my chest. I suddenly heard more footsteps running up the stairs and i immediately knew I had to get going. I took one of the gaurds pistols and ran down the hall. Running down the hallway where the gaurds were standing, I ran into a singular pale pink door. " Bingo. " I mumbled and opened it in a rush. I could make out a dim night light in the corner of the room and I could make out the shadows of multiple drawers and small chairs.

There was a singular small bed sitting on the left of the room with a small lump in the sheets and I just knew that had to be the girl. I heard voices and knew they would make it over here in no less than 2 minutes. So i decided to lock and barricade the door and immediately ran over to the bedside. I then took out the syringe filled with enough rat poison to be lethal to a human and pulled the blankets down from the sleeping body. As I did so, the girl suddenly woke up. At first she had a look of confusion and sleepiness written on her face, but that quickly changed to a fearful one. " What?- w-who are you?! What do you want? " She asked me and jumped off of her bed and onto the other side of the wall. I could tell she was shaking and her voice was full of plea. " Kid- look just.. Just make this easy on me ok? " I told her and she shook her head. " I- I want my d-daddy... P-please... " The girl started sobbing and I could see her bright vibrant red hair reflect off her night light. " I'm.. I'm sorry. " Was all I could say before i forced myself to tackle her down. She shrieked something that would haunt me in my nightmares forever and tried to wiggle herself free. Someone started pounding onto the other side of the door and I could hear someone saying, " Marie! Marie can you hear me?!! " It sounded like a middle age man and by the tone of his voice, i basically knew it was her father. " Daddy! Help me- " I cut her off by muffeling her with my left hand and kept her still with the rest of my body weight. Her tears flowed out even more and she continued to scream in agony despite being completely helpless. " I.. I'm sorry. I have to do this. " I said, holding back my own tears from streaming.