Trapped

No one's (POV)

A sudden shove came from behind as someone placed their arm around an individual's neck. At first, the one being shoved was surprised, but it quickly turned into laughter between the two. It couldn't be denied, they were diffently close friends.

" Though, even the closest of friends, have their own personal secrets. " A book was shut and the reader lazily tossed it into a corner of the room. " Isn't that right, Lloyd? " A smriking Morro asked a half conscious body sitting in a chair across from him. It's only been about 2 days since Lloyd had been under Morro's " care ", but he was already beginning to crack. Lloyd lifelessly nodded a bit without noise and Morro's smirked dropped. " Hey Lloyd, tell me the code would you? " Morro suddenly told Lloyd, as if he lost all interest in torturing the man. At first, Lloyd slightly moved his head, moving his bangs out of place and showing his rather dirty face. Lloyd didn't reply. Morro tsked in impatience and walked over to Lloyd as he has over the past couple of days. Lloyd immediately looked up, expecting something from Morro. Instead, Morro leaned in close enough for their noises to touch, but not close enough as Lloyd would of liked. Morro couldn't help but smirk from the blonde's impatience of wanting to be taken over on the cold cement floor, but still kept himself hovering over him. " I'll give you what you want my little blonde policeman.. If you give me the code. " Morro bargained with Lloyd. As if a switched was flicked in Lloyd, he suddenly shoved Morro away from him and pinned him to the ground. Morro was completely thrown off gaurd, but managed to hold Lloyd's hands above them so he couldn't try anything. Unfortunately, Lloyd was able to keep Morro down by using his own body weight on his torso so neither of them were going anywhere anytime soon. Despite his position, Morro smirked once again. " I see that you still plenty of energy Mr. Perfect. " Morro said with a snicker and Lloyd simply glared down at Morro, struggling to get his hands free. " I have enough energy and spite, yes. " Lloyd said in a rough tone and looked for a weapon Morro could possibly be hiding, so he could use it himself.

" Sorry little guy, but I left everything outside of this room. It's just you and me here. " Morro said with a slight smile on his face. Lloyd grunted and increased the weight he was applying onto Morro. Morro's expression didn't change, but he was diffently wondering how his little blonde officer was much stronger than he was back in highschool. " So, about that code Mr. Policeman.. " Morro began again as Lloyd tried to pin down Morro completely. " No fucking way Morro. I'll die before you even see a glimpse or hear a whisper of that code. " Lloyd immediately said and forced down his hand so much that there was a subtle cracking in Morro's right wrist. Morro didn't care though, as he forced himself up a littler higher, making Lloyd back up a bit from their position. " Fine with me. " Was all he said before twisting Lloyd's arm, breaking it in the process.

----

Jay's (POV)

Before leaving Nadakhan's building, i made my way to the old dressing room where I first got the ragged suit I was wearing now. I knew i had to change my appearance some how, now that I was labelled even more dangerous and even missing now. I looked around the dusty room and spotted a pair of silver scissors in a box full of sewing supplies. I picked the scissors up and shrugged. " I did need a hair cut anyways. " I thought and touched the bottom of my hair tips that reached halfway down my neck already. Looking into the standing mirror on the other side of the room, I started snipping at the ends. I decided to cut it halfway up my ears and snipped some of my bangs as well. Looking around the room after I cut my hair, i found a baggy grey hoodie and wearable ripped jeans hiding under another pile of clothes. Changing into the new clothes, i spotted something shiny on top of a a shelf across from me. Curiosity overcoming me, i walked over to it to see what it was. Moving a few objects out of the way, i found a old pair of glasses resting on the shelf.
I picked them up and blew the dust off of them, rubbing it against my hoodie as well. Hesitantly, i put the glasses on and looked at the mirror again. " God, i look like in back in highschool again.. " I mumbled to myself but kept the glasses on anyways. At first, the glasses made me a bit nauseas, but i eventually adjusted and walked out of the room. Not knowing where to go exactly, I walked back into the elevator. Clicking on the button that lead to the first floor, someone else came rushing in before the doors closed.