Ch.2: Twitter...(A Big Black Hole Of Idiots)

@ConnorFranta: @1Disminestayaway I don't know... @CorbetsCamera LET'S BE BESTFRIENDS LIKE NOW! ONLY ME! CAT LOVERS UNITE!

@KianLawley: @1Disminestayaway Andrea wathces her! @CorbetsCamera i'LL SHARE NUTELLA WITH YOUUUUUU!

@RickyPDillion: @1Disminestayaway She gawgoious GURL @CorbetsCamera LET'S GET TOGETHER!

@TrevorMoran: @1Disminestayaway HER VOICE>>>>>MY VOICE! @CorbetsCamera I WANT YOU!

@SamPottorff: @1Disminestayaway Well.... @CorbetsCamera Your pretty awesome.

@jccaylen: @1Disminestayaway I love yo story girl friennnnnn

Oh...well I guess they like me...okay that's...nice...

@CorbetsCamera: @ConnorFranta @KianLawley @RickyPDillion @SamPotterff @TrevorMoran @jccaylen So Starbucks? Tomorrow...Oh wait I live in Minnesota....to bad...

I smile at my response, those little boys don't know whats coming at them. I see them all follow me and DM me different thing. Like 'Girl don't mess with us like that.' or 'Hey, sup Cor?' They all decided to give me the nickname 'Cor' I don't even know why...

@ConnorFranta: MINNESOTA CHILDS REPRESENT! @CorbetsCamera

I laugh at the tweet he sent out, and I soon received their numbers and skypes over DM. Which I have to admitted I was fangirling so hard...Like Tyler Oakley hard. Thank God for that one tweet and that one girl.

Oh look I was editing a video...

I go to start putting the finishing touches on the video when I see that somebody wanted me to join a skype call...oh and guess what....It was the boys of Our2ndLife...goody-goody. I pull the skype call up and stare into the eyes of the boys that make me life everyday, all day boi! I wave and they smile at me before I finally introduced myself.

"Well, hi...I'm....well.....Corbet..." I say scratching the back of my neck. I'm a pretty awkward person,and with six, very attractive, guys where staring at me through a computer screen it was hard not to be as awkward as i am.

"Aw she's just like Connor when we first met him!" Said Ricky, I smile at the screen and blush at what he had said. I thought back to the many years i had watched these boys, i would never admit it but i was a hardcore Our2ndLife fan.

"So how can we get to know you?" Connor ask...I looked at his side of the screen and show the same pink in his cheeks that mine had.

"Twenty questions?" I ask as I sent a smirk to the screen, they all nodded and we started asking random questions.

"When where you born?"

"November 12th, 1992! Making me 21!" I was slowly coming out of my shell for theses boys.

"What did you do a a kid?"

"I was a pretty boring kid, and a fat one at that. I filmed videos with my bro, and swam at a local college that held a class everyday so yeah that's what I did.

"I swear she's a female Connor..." Said Kian who was fixing his hair in the camera.

"Next question." i say changing the subject. I swear they are all ADHD.

"What are your cats names?"

"She has cats? Yep female Connor."

"Oh one sec," i go to the corner and grab my kitties Loki, and Tinkerbell. Tinkerbell is a Munchkin kitty, and Loki is a Ragdoll kitty,"okay Tinkerbell and Loki; meet Connor, JC, Ricky, Trevor, Sam, and Kian."