Ch.21: GoodBye.

I had never felt a feeling like this one. There was this feeling of not knowing that was sort of exciting. I hadn't excepted what was going to happen next but it was so very hard to stop the excitement that was bundled inside me, and soon changes would be made in my life that would change the way life was forever.

()()()()()()()()

"I have some news." Abby says as she stands on the stage in front of all of the Newsies and I. 

"So as many of you have noticed I have been MIA for some time now. And well I've been put in this secret thing and I can't tell you guy but I can tell you that I will be moving to England for some months." She let the words fall out of her mouth quickly and in a jumbled mess. I furrowed my eyebrows together and Luke, who sat beside me, held my hand looking at my expression reading the emotions. 

"Your leaving?" I ask, she nodded and I stood up.

"After what all just happened, not even two days ago, you're leaving?" I question, in the time for me to ask she had scrambled down the stairs and onto the ground floor walking to Luke and I quickly.

"I know, I know. You're going to have to be strong for the next couple of months. Luke, please take really good care of her. Maybe fly home, the both of you, for a couple days. I'll miss you both." She said before turning to the Newsies, "I'll miss all of you." They nodded and we all joined together with hugging Abby in a group hug. 

"So what's going to happen when you leave?" I ask as we pull away. 

"Life will go on, I promise! It's only for a few months. You have Luke too!" She said as she wiped the tears away from under my eyes. I nodded and wiped the new tears that where forming.

"Can we help you pack?" Luke asked as he took my hand in his. I looked over into his brown eyes and then to Abby, who nodded her head.

"So when do you leave." I asked she looked away and then to me again.

"Tomorrow." She says as we get to the sidewalks and make our way towards the apartment that we had both bought together. Luke had moved in with us shortly after, and we were all living together. Now it would just be Luke and I.

"Oh." Was all I said. What I wanted to say was that I hated her, but I couldn't tell a lie. I love Abby, she's like the sister I never had. Well I have a sister but Abby was like my twin that didn't look like me. We had the same personality and the same likings and the same goals in life and that was to be actresses. 

We made our way up the staircase and into our three room apartment. I had decorated it with Abby and then Luke came along and added his own touches to the apartment. In the living area that ran into the small dining area it was a kind of forest-ie look for Abby and her Hobbit obsession, our kitchenette was blue and purple with green, for a Doctor Who kind of look and our rooms where all different.

Mine was of course a tumblr looking room with lights and little instagram print outs, along with posters of musicals and different playbills I had collected since I came here; there were also posters of Doctor Who and Sherlock and pictures of shows I had done. Abby's was almost like a mix of many different fandoms, with Hobbit and Doctor Who, and Sherlock, and The Hunger Games Trilogy, anything along those lines. With a lot of blue must I mention. Lukes room was probably the normal est room in this house. It had pictures of family and friends, with dark tones on the walls. it had a calm feeling to it, it felt like home when I couldn't find home.

We all walked into Abby's room and she pulled out two suitcases. I went to her closet and started picking out her favorites and placing them on her bed. Luke started getting her electronics together and she got the toiletries. We stayed in silence just packing the clothes slowly. I began folding the clothes and placing the clothes in the suitcase. She packed her carry on and when we where all finished we silently looked around the room and then to each other. 

"The plane leaves at 5:00 tomorrow morning, I should get to bed." She says as Luke puts the cases by her door. We nodded and hugged goodnight without a word. 

____________

"Come on wake up, we gotta get Abby to the airport." Luke said as he shook my body gently to wake me up. I sat up and ran a hand through my hair. Luke stood int he doorway and I laid back down.

"No! Get up!" He ran over and started jumping on the bed. 

"Come on! my my brothers just texted me and told me that some of the guys where coming to see us tonight! We have to pick them up when we go to take Abby!" He said as he jumped, I sat up quickly and jumped out of my bed. Luke smiled and then ran out of my room, I chuckled and ran to the closet. What to wear when i see everyone, who I haven't seen in FOREVER!

"LUKE WHAT SHOULD I WEAR!?"

"WHY ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT THAT? YOU'VE KNOWN THEM SINCE FOREVER!" He claimed as I rummaged through my closet.

"Wear the gray sweater with the brown elbow patches and then put a brown collar shirt under it." Abby says as she walks into my room, she was wearing a sweater with a shirt under it so the sleeves where turned up witht eh under shirt. She wore blue jeans and a pair of ankle boots. Her hair was up in a bun and her neck was covered with a brown scarf.

"Then put on some brown skinny jeans with your brown and green Toms. Then put on your green scarf." She told me. I nodded and took the things out of my closet before laying them on the bed. She left without a word and I changed quickly, then went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before doing my make up and hair.

"BTW, I THINK YOU SHOULD LOOSELY CURL YOUR HAIR!" Abby screamed and I chuckled.

"DON'T CHUCKLE AT ME OKAY! OKAY!" She screamed again, I through my head back and laughed before plugging in my curling wond. 

________________________________

"I'm going to miss you!" I say as I hug Abby tightly. She chuckles at my dramaticness and pulls away.

"Oh come on, we will FaceTime every Friday like we used to when we where in Minnesota! It will be okay!" She said as she held my shoulders. She looked over at Luke, and then hugged him.

"You take care of her." She said as they pulled back, he nodded and then they called for Abby.

"Well that's me." She said as she got up.

"GoodBye Abigal Wade." I say with a smile, she rolled her eyes and hugged me again.

"GoodBye Corbet Jane!" She waved and galloped away...Like a horse...Wait no more liek skipped say.