Ch.20: Secrets

***Corbet's P.O.V.***

Clay and I sat in Starbucks as we chatted away about random stuff. Abby couldn't meet us, she was giving acting classes for some extra money; Clay and I decided to meet up and talk about random stuff.

"So you and Adam had a thing?" Clay asked before taking a sip of his coffee, I turned towards the window and stared out at the flurries of snow flakes.

"Yeah..." I say as I looked down at my coffee cup that was halfway drunk.

"Why did you guys end it?" He asked, tryign to break the wall down. I huffed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Corey accidently kissed me. Adam thought that I was unfaithful and basically broke up with me." I say quietly, Clay stayed silent for a minute before clearing his throat and nodding.

"Well, you don;t look like someone who would seem unfaithful, and you are a very beautiful lady. I would punch myself if I broke up with you." I blushed at this statement and continued staring at my cup.

Clay is a nice guy, not to mention that he is good looking. I would date in at the drop of the hat, he's sweet and charming and his smile is gorgeous.

Maybe he felt the same way.

***Clay's P.O.V***

She's sweet, and I love her...as a friend. Now if I were straight...I would date her, but I happen to have a wonderful boyfriend and we are happy together. I care for Corbet and I want the best for her so I will help her find someone who will love her.

***Luke's P.O.V.***

I looked at my phone as I stared at my background. It was a picture of Corbet and I when we were younger and now. The first picture was of her in The Little Mermaid, I had went to see my brother be Eric. We took one that night because she liked her costume better than her Flotsam one, but I saw her when she was both Flotsam and a Mer-Princess. The second one we took the night of her first night as Katharine, I was in my Newsboy costume and she was in the Katharine costume.

I truely loved her. With all my heart. I wanted her...I-I needed her. I need to know that every moment of everyday she was healthy and alive and not dead inside. She had felt that for some time, even when she was younger.

I only have ever felt this way towards Hannah, then I decided to go off with a College girl...Which was a huge mistake on my part because all she did was cheat on me with a Senior at Minnesota Fine Arts College.

I just want to hold her in my arms. I just want to hear her voice sing to me.

***Adam's P.O.V.***

I hand't seen or talked to her in two days.

I missed her. I missed her voice and the guilt in my stomache didn't help. I had left her at her most vulnerable state and I was the reason for everything that had happened that night.

I didn't mean to. I was just so frustrated with Corey, I didn't mean to take it out on her. I would treat her better if she gave me another chance.

I just want my Beautiful back.

***Corbet's P.O.V. Again***

"I'm going to head back to the theatre. I need to help the esemble warm up and everything." I say as I get up and put my coat on, Clay did also and nodded before reaching to give me a hug which I returned.

"We'll do it again sometime." Clay said and we left the cafe going seperate ways. We waved goodbye and I finally turned and started walking towards the Nederlander. I placed my earbuds in and bent clicked shuffle on my iTunes. If Only from The Little Mermaid came on and I began singing Ariels part.