Mainz 4-0 Liverpool

Why am I even writing this post, that was awful and I'm gonna sound so mardy. I just aged about 20 years watching that, I'm 42 now.

Sorry for the swear count.

MotM- Jurgen Klopp

Only one pitch side with any fucking energy on our side, especially with that linesman/ official.

To start with what the fuck was with the woman singing YNWA, commentators said it was beautiful, I hated it.

1st few minutes it was like yay straight back to speed, 2nd string speed anyway and then it went rolling down hill.

If this was a competitive match I'd be absolutely fucking raging at that penalty, for me it was not a penalty one little bit, he was doing normal sliding in and the ball came up and hit his arm pit area how the fuck can that be HAND ball?!!!

I thing Grujic got injured but I've got no fucking idea cos LFCTV just went off for AGES and came back just in time for their 2nd goal.

Commentators said they hoped it hasn't inconvenienced anyone, no I just fucking love watching fucking United at Wembley and then a title card, so glad I'm not paying for that.

Yeah, I never really calmed down from that and by 60 mins I was like fuck this shit and went on other tabs and stuff just listening went back on that tab only a few minutes had passed, everything about this match was so fucking slow. After that I was basically supporting Mainz to score.

I know we had a lot of kids on but I don't even know, it was so pointless.

Ball Street TV lost think the 1st was 3-2 and the 2nd 6-3, they were good matches, better than this shite.

Next up Arsenal. Fuck, the season's back already.

I need to get on with my uni work before it's May and I've failed cos I'm lazy and footie.