Huddersfield 0-2 Liverpool

What can I say about this one? Well the manager is Klopp's best mate, how much feels can Klopp bring to us?! His best man at his wedding level best friend.

We broke the club's friendly attendance record and we hold the competitive one as well for the 1999 FA Cup.

Apparently there's new rules coming in for the season to cut out dissent. Yellow cards will be issued to players who:

Show visibly disrespectful behaviour to any match official
Respond aggressively to decisions
Confront an official face to face
Run towards an official to contest a decision

Seems a pointless and needlessly authoritarian to me and the whole refs know the rules but they don't know the game thing. Seriously the last one, can they walk or jog over? If you think he's got it wrong you should be allowed to say, he's human, he can only see so much even if they don't listen to a word of it anyway.

1st half MotM- Sadio Mane

(I didn't know who to pick tbh, he was center of the action I remember.

I started off thinking defending was really panicy and bad but luckily we didn't get too much of a threat and Karius was fine throughout.

0-1, should've been 3. The first goal, nobody apart from the linesman knows why it was disallowed but the ref decided to agree. They thought Mane had fouled when it was the other way, we were robbed and someone would be getting a proper ear full if it wasn't a friendly. I hoped to see a replay, try to understand/ make sense of it but I haven't seen one yet.

Grujic is back from his bug and scores his second, also did at least one header away cos he's so bloody tall!

Keeper takes Mane down again, just let him score ffs! We get a penalty and Coutinho takes and the keeper goes the right way and saves very well.

After seeing the video of Alex Scott's (Arsenal ladies) like 40 yard own goal I was kinda scared that was gonna happen to us when similar back passes came in, one looked a bit like that but not half as powerful and Karius was not on a different wave length.

Moreno got a taste of his own medicine with a really unfriendly karate tackle which pissed of at least Coutinho and Grujic. Coutinho tackled that guy a bit later looked smug as fuck for getting him back.

This is the first time I've seen what all the hype for Ejaria is about. Randall contunies to look like he's maturing into it.

2nd half MotM- Shamal George

(Has to be the quickest to go from no one knowing who you are to everyone loving you, wanting you to make an assist, get the chance to go for goal and take the last minute penalty, did I mention he's the reserve goalkeeper?)

Woodburn looked older again today, Dad still insists he's 12.

Lucas going off with Hamstring, (I hate that muscle/ muscle group/ part of a leg so much) made me think well we are gonna sell him on now, I should be sad (kind of am cos he was so mad for doing it) but I'm not cos it lead to the maddest match ever. Up until that point I was like yeah this is finally a proper match, they're showing real threat of scoring and everything.

They were like oh there is no one, they're all showering so we've just got to play 10. I was like what about that kid goal keeper (that I've known exists about 3 days, didn't know his name at all), they got on with rearragning for 10 I was like this ain't fair we've got too long to go for 10 men when we've not done something wrong, serious flaw in the friendlies 2 halves 2 teams system.

Just put that kid keeper on!!!

Then they had to stop cos there was a drone flying around.

A few minutes later they've found him (Shamal George) a shirt and he's on. I'm struggling to remember the first half cos of this and basically all my attention has been on him for the rest of the match. Where's he gonna play? Centre Forward! OMG You couldn't make this up.

He almost got a pass through to Markovic (I think it was) and a bit later he was just off side or he'd have had a free attempt at a 1 on 1 (bet he woulda been better than Benteke) mardy linesman played by the rules :(

Klopp spent ages just chatting to his best mate.

Ryan Kent gets a penalty Moreno steps up to be booed cos of course we all want that kid goalkeeper to have a go. Moreno takes and scores no.2 and ends the madness. The kid's happy to congratulate him on the goal, proud to have given his 20 odd minutes in a red shirt, goal keeper green would've been enough.

 The kid's happy to congratulate him on the goal, proud to have given his 20 odd minutes in a red shirt, goal keeper green would've been enough

He looks like a frigging giant!

This match was for the Bill Shankly Trophy, yay we finally won something thing! :D

Dejan Lovren receives it from members of Bill Shankly's family.

4/4 England friendlies all clean sheets, time to hit America.

We "have agreed a £13million deal with Stoke for Joe Allen. Remains to be seen whether Swansea match that offer but midfielder set to leave" NOO! :( 

Klopp believes Jon Flanagan would benefit from a year away from his boyhood club on loan. WHAT?!!!

He isn't offering Gerrard a job.

This is all madness, I'm done.

I was gonna say see you after Chelsea but I've just seen Chelsea is on at 4:30am, AC Milan 3am and Roma 1:30am, there is no way I'm watching them live so I'll have to settle for posts based on videos and stuff Liverpool Echo reports :/ literally never occurred to me that they'd be on at night.