Middlesborough 0-3 Liverpool

Found myself watching Everton - Arsenal highlights at 1 in the morning, cos twitter said the last 2 minutes were mad. What was Cech doing coming to the other half as an extra man to just stand around like a confused post then had to run back and was lucky Everton didn't manage to get a shot on.

MotM- Adam Lallana

(Someone asked who my current best Liverpool player is last night, I almost said Lallana and changed it to Klopp and the team, should've gone for first instinct, we've missed you man! You be careful with your groin in future!)

I was wrong! YAY! :D That was a good one.

Bit weird having a PL match today, I didn't realise until Redmen TV did the match build up content on Monday. I've missed Six Wives with  Lucy Worsley, my favourite TV historian and the tudors! Speaking of historians, I'm using a book by Robert Bogdan in an essay, tried to call him Adam, didn't I? 

Genuinely thought Klopp would've stuck to his guns after everyone wouldn't shut up about Karius, it made Carra and Didi Hamann argue and Klopp go on like don't tweet, say it to our faces, everything going overboard as the media does rather than letting a young keeper make mistakes and get on with it.

Glad we did have Mignolet though. Not saying Karius wouldn't have dealt with this match but Mignolet just was completely fine throughout. He's just a bigger, physically stronger lad.

We got to see Karius' dead eye skills, man he looked pissed at Klopp to be on the bench but ya know he'll appreciate it and bounce back soon.

WHY TOXIC THUNDER?! RED AND WHITE DOES NOT CLASH WITH BLACK. I just wanna see the amazing black kit, not that one. Probably could've played without the flood lights.

It was like we weren't looking at times like someone did a pass that was gonna be great and there was no one there, you're in safety jacket green, how?

Complaints over I think. This match was the nice kind if equal were the opposition gets some lovely, safe enough counter attacks but we've still got it and are decent enough at getting the ball in the right net.

Middlesborough were pretty fast and concise, nothing to worry about with Klavan, Lovren and Mignolet at the back!

Clyne swings in another cross, looks like it's only gonna be headed away but Lallana comes running in and uses his head.

That's 50 goals we've netted this season.

That definitely settled me since they've not been scoring this season, us on the other hand, well we might not be able to stop. Their fans respond with the Gerrard song, sorry but it's too late, you're done tonight.

Mane's keen to kick on the scoring but he's still not having it, best was the post and Origi posting the rebound too.

Second half though, its only 1-0 but it is really game over.

Lots of lovely passing football, proper team effort and Origi! He's made it 5 in 5!

Comenator mumbled offside goal, do you even know what you're talking about?! To be fair we did get a lot of offside runs.

Advantage played and Lallana scores too. Fank yoou ref!

He's not getting a hat trick he's getting a well earnt rest. Lucas is on. He is the only one left from the last time we played Middlesborough, just in case you don't know we've had him ages.

I spent the last few minutes like come on kick the ball out so Trent Alexander Arnold can get on and have his PL debut. Unfortunatly it came when Origi went down, not sure if worrying or not, Klopp looked mad at first but Origi looked alright when interviewed.

Woo! We're back to second! Gotta say doesn't feel like we deserve it after the previous two matches but then you can't look back in anger like that. Happy to be back to confident, winning ways. 3-0 we're boss again!

Next up the big one, our brothers, the Merseyside Derby, it's Everton. Away Monday, 19th December, 20:00.