Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool

I didn't watch, nor have I seen highlights (and I don't wanna), haven't even seen many of the Redmen TV's videos but I have seen some Liverpool Echo reports so this is probably gonna be rubbish since I've got nothing first hand.

Sorry it's taken me til now, was a bit reluctant and I went to see Godkid, his Dad put him his "Me and my Daddy support Man United" bib on him, great (!) Funny Daddy said he didn't support said team no more when LVG's time was almost up, I've not asked how he feels about mardy bum coming in.

And my brother the other day (the day Bob Paisley became manager 40 years ago or one of those things so I was like can you believe he won all those trophies in 9 years?!) he was attempting football talk and said too bad they haven't recently and I was like OMG 2 finals and blamed Moreno, he said I thought it was because Lampard fell over" so I was like what's Lampard got to do with anything?! turns out he meant that thing from two seasons ago.

Other than that I've now watched I think every league cup final we won, in the 1981 match day programme Bill Shankly said something about history being good to celebrate but only now really matters, that doesn't sound like Klopp, Klopp has said that.

Sakho being sent home, seemed really harsh but when you think about it being late or not attending 3 times is disrespecting everyone 3 times and could encourage others but then if I was injured I'd be like it don't matter. I watched his go pro video and obviously Klopp had a go at him hidden behind laughter but since I realised Studge was like in his serious voice and never did his massive grin that usually follows so it seems like he was getting on people's nerves.

I really like what Klopp said about trying to form a group made me think of the documentary on Alf Ramsey and the 1966 England squad how he made them do everything together and was no nonsense about it.

Woke up and convinced myself we would've won 2-1, I got the opposition score right...

Googled it and with the sound of it, it was anything but friendly.

We got dished out 5 yellows, they got at least a red.

Saw a tweet saying Klavan had been tackled by Fabregas, straight red card. My heart dropped and flashbacks to Origi's, but panic over, apparently he's alright I'm glad I didn't have to watch it and wait to find out. Fabregas apologised straight after in the dressing room so I guess it was just a bit of an accident going in late nothing like the Origi one.

Really disappointed as well that I've missed Klavan's debut.

Grujic clashed heads with Bertrand Traore and had to go to hospital cos concussion, hope he's alright I couldn't find any update.

Told my Dad and went though every variation of pronouncing before going that 20 year old Serbian and then he finally knew who I was on about.

They scored at 9 minutes, I can't help but feel disappointed that we didn't find the net at any point after that even after we were against 10. They had 5 shots, we had 3, 1 each on target, I thought it'd been one of those where we'd had loads of shots

Still preseason, don't mean nothing, was England lads' first match back, we didn't fob the kids off because it's a harder match/ a competition and they only got 1 goal.

Plus Stevie G has been around trying to get us to back Hendo, I can't be too downbeat with him knocking around the game.

Can's only just back to the squad, same with Origi which means we finally have the team all back together!

On to AC Milan (now there's a match I'm familiar with) 3am kick off I am tempted to tough it out and stay up and watch I was still awake at half 3 today, not that I was trying to make it, I'm at my parents' I doubt they'd have appreciated 4:30am footie.