Liverpool 0-0 Southampton

MotM- Emre Can

(He put the Southampton player into a position where he had to use his arm on the ball and then made sure the ref knew about it)

Well it really wasn't meant to be when Milner has a penalty saved.

It was funny though that Southampton got two yellow cards out of that one moment for running their mouths at the ref. I feel Forster should've got one for trying to psych out (and I guess succeeding) Milner. It was a good effort of a penalty it would've gone in if it wasn't for the size of that keeper. It's not like he made him boot it wide or skyward, Milner's far too experienced for that!

The commentary was annoying though asking why the strikers arent taking them, because Milner is good at it and he's put every single one in this season bar today, why would you mess with that?

Can Forster actually be our next Southampton steal? He is so lanky he had no problem with our really long range shots. Just about everyone had a go at those shots because there was no way past the bloody lines of defence again!

The ref got annoying with his decisions. A Southampton pretended to have a head injury and he only stopped the game once it was going back towards our attack. Nothing like helping us out, is there?

It was exciting to see Grujic come on and think he's gonna produce a header like the one against Barcalona in the summer. He got a free kick as the 1st thing he did but obviously it didn't lead to much.

We were pretty damn good at keeping the ball and keeping Southampton from having any kind of an attempt on goal. However you can also say Southampton didn't care about anything but defending so they did exactly what they wanted since it doesn't mean anything either way for them at this point being very comfortable in their place on the table.

I'm convinced Mignolet got bored of being a keeper and had a go at being outfield, even when Southampton were able to try to get forward. It was kinda funny cos that's what happened on the Redmen TV FIFA predictor but strangely while a corner was being taken so they scored I think but we scored more the other way. Much more interesting than this boring result.

Yeah, 0-0 AGAIN, Southampton really has us sussed! This has to change next season!

I don't know what else there is to say, pretty much nothing happened! 20 minutes in I thought this is gonna be another goalless match and I'd only managed to watch it from 15 minutes in cos streams misbehaving.

So I'm gonna tell you about my trip to Liverpool on Thursday. I wish I had pictures from this time but my phone died the moment we were parked in the car park! Not even kidding the moment the hand break was pulled up, wasn't me driving btw or I wouldn't've known just then and I'd've still had battery.

I took this one on the way somewhere between Sheffield and Manchester, not sure where cos the sat nav took us a different way. I've taken pictures like that every time none as good weather like that, doesn't look like England!

Anyway I had a job interview for that job interview at the  Maritime Museum, it went really well and then at the end he said it's a  zero hour contract and it was ruined cos I can't move to Liverpool on  that

Anyway I had a job interview for that job interview at the Maritime Museum, it went really well and then at the end he said it's a zero hour contract and it was ruined cos I can't move to Liverpool on that. The dream's not over though I found another job with 35 hours (that is gonna kill me if I get that, I haven't had remotely a full day of education in years never mind work!) at the RIBA North. I'm bloody determined!

We did get to go to the World Museum and saw the Ancient Egypt exhibit that was closed last time. That was really cool. Did not go near Anfield, literally the closest was seeing a bus for that area. It'd be amazing to be able to post a picture of my own of like the new stand or something but we just wanted to get home.

Oh that reminds me. I forget everything I wanna tell yous.

The centenary stand is being renamed after King Kenny, apparently his reaction was "that is so cool", he is so chill! Amazing man who deserves it so much.

Also I forgot after Watford but some time in the week before that Gerrard's baby boy arrived. He's called Lio George Gerrard. I got to discover a new name and I love it so much.

Oh and Rafa has not only brought Newcastle back up, he's just gone and snatched the Championship title on the last day. It's sent his hair very grey though!

Back to the footie...

We're still in 3rd, just about. One point is better than none. TWO matches left.

Next up West Ham away, Sunday 14th May, 14:15.

We finally get to see their new stadium. They ruined Spurs' slim hopes of a title challenge. West Ham ruins everything! I'm not looking forward tbh cos I know what they can be like and I just don't like West Ham.