Liverpool 6-1 Watford

MotM- Phillipe Coutinho, Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane and Adam Lallana

(Exceptional hard work as usual.)

Sorry this has taken a while, parents had to drive me home and stuff. I was reluctant to go to theirs for this match cos of them having to take me back quite late but I'm bloody glad I shared this one with me Dad and now you guys.

The excited energy may be lacking now its hours later but...

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!

This weekend's been pretty amazing, we watched Sky Sports at the start of or like 15 minutes into a load of matches yesterday giving out encouragement to Middlesborough, Burnley and Stoke. Dad always insists on playing me at Wii Sports tennis and golf, I beat him 40-0 a load of times, didn't do too good at golf though. We switch back to Sky Sports, Burnley's won, Stoke drew AND then Middlesborough drew WITH City proper last minute!

What did I tell ya about Middlesborough? They've come up to stay, gonna be tough.

Then there was the waiting on the north London derby, I called it being a draw then got all nervous that now it was our turn to make our move.

Exactly what we need is a fast start but the ref gets picky about kick off positions and kicks up off twice, can't say I've seen that before.   

I thought we started fast but Echo's saying it was kinda slow, maybe I'm mistaking one way traffic to the Watford goal for actual speed.

First like 20 odd minutes were pretty damn frustrating plenty of shots, even TWO from Lucas. Dad's already getting impatient, all "it's one of those days!" and I'm like but we're firing shots the keeper has to save, it's still early too, not that I wasn't getting desperate for one of them to go in and get to release the cheer that's building up.

I was SURE Coutinho hit the right side of the net, that Milner's was bouncing in etc. Firmino did do some weird kick the wrong way tbf. 

And then FINALLY 27 mins Mane breaks through!!! It's another Coutinho header from a corner. Mane's first ever PL header apparently.

The floodgates are about to open...

Coutinho just a few minutes later. 5th of the season. What a strike?!

In attempting to save that their keeper's done his knee in, feel bad for Watford for that especially now we put 6 past both keepers. The new one is so ridiculously tall that I thought he'd have no problem saving anything, apparently not.

Can joins in to make it 3 before half time! Great Lallana cross. I sort of almost missed it trying to explain the training Karius is getting to toughen him up so he can stand the physicality of the PL.

Dad still points out he don't like Can, what does he have to do to get him on side or does he just need something or someone to complain about?!

Half time, 3-0 Shots: 14-4Chances created: 12-0, could've left it there and everyone'd be alright.

Commentators reckon

First yellow card gives us a shorter corner. Lallana crosses again. Firmino touches the ball and makes it 4!

Commentators said we'd watched and took a leaf outta Chelsea's book, that pissed me off. No, no! We can do this all by ourselves. Bad week for our Evertonian brothers though.

The Kop's chanting "Liverpool, Liverpool, top the league..." We all it's true but I don't dare say it!

Hendo's pass. All Firmino's work getting into the box and Mane strikes again, he falls in the goal following the ball 5-0 how far can we stretch the score sheet?!