Liverpool 0-0 Man United

MotM- James Milner

(I honestly don't know, he did a lot? Made sure to remind the ref to keep it fair at one point)

We're back!!! Feels like an actual lifetime since Swansea. Too, too long.

Saturday was really weird seeing Chelsea-Leicester trending, realising footie was FINALLY back on, for some reason I thought our match was first but then y'know ours is the only one that matters. More long torturous waiting for a friggin' nil-niller.   

Genuinely went into the weekend and the day, counting down the hours for a cup final style showdown (still disappointing when there was no cup and confetti at the end), this definitely got far too hyped this season, having to drag out the excitement for 17 days! Thanks a lot England/ internationals.

First clean sheet guys!

How are we feeling? I'm okay with that, more than okay. I know we all had stars in our eyes for the top of the table but against United it's definitely a point gained.

Someone in my seminar group had a bet on for a Rashford hat trick, I was just like he better bloody not! I could not see it happening in any way shape or form tbh and he couldn't have been less likely to make that happen.

A mate predicted a Rooney goal and I was like nah Mourinho's not even gonna play him, I was right bar about 20 minutes. I had no feeling how it was gonna be, didn't see us losing but it was like eh this isn't gonna be fun or easy.

Black cat getting in on the action, pretty much the only bit of excitement...

Apparently Gerrard, Agger and Suarez were also there but no photo, didn't happen

First 20 minutes, again what were we doing?! Just launching the ball and hoping it gets to a red. I get it needed to be done but again and again, getting nowhere but frustration. The more this game went on I was like I reaaallly don't wanna write this, what am I gonna say? Nothing's happening!

Gary Nevile was doing my head in, going on and on about Karius looking nervous, it's his first fucking United game, he's gonna be so chill(!) He did well enough so shut up you Manc prick!

All his and Carra's match build up quizzes and best teams and moments and all that, there's not gonna be any more Derbys like that when there's no Scousers or Mancs, sad times.

Karius did make my heart drop a time or two though but unlike Mignolet I just forgot and moved on seconds later and let him get on with it.

I went with the hug cos Mourinho really looks like he needs that hug more than anyone even if I was really looking forward to watching him walk with his tail between his legs again. He played all his mind games and his shitty slowing the game tactics, 6 man defense, all that frustrating crap but poor man, it's all he knows.

I'm pretty glad all he knows is parking the bus cos when we started being good I was getting flashbacks to last season and that stupid Rooney goal despite all of our efforts. I'm in a way disappointed that I still have no idea what all the fuss is about with the players he brought in but then thanks for row z shots and a header away from goal.

D'you reckon he's regretting spending so much on certain players yet? Meh, I doubt he'll be bothered, he'll be gone in a year or two.

Can, um, you probably shoulda let that (totally unbias) ref know you were getting your shirt pulled! This isn't even the one I was trying to point out I think but it was the only photo I could find (really struggling with photos today!) No, it was Smalling when he took the shot, properly had all of the front of his shirt in his hand but Can's too busy going for goal.

Milner definitely coulda stepped up if he had gone down or summat.

 Bloody De Gea though, I was more impressed with Can's save than Coutinho's but FFS stop saving our shots

Bloody De Gea though, I was more impressed with Can's save than Coutinho's but FFS stop saving our shots. How could ya deny Can and THAT Coutinho shot?!!

We really, really missed having Lallana, the difference, fucking hell. Never get injured again, please!

A lot of people seem to have jumped to writing Sturridge off, yeah, he's not a Klopp style player and again today really wasn't his match but come on it's Sturridge! I'm crazy thankful he came home from England well!

Told Mum Suarez was there (cos rumours), she thought I meant on the team sheet and I may have fantasised about that happening in THE longest hour of my life waiting for kick off. He's half of SAS ffs and there's times when Klopp doesn't need Klopp players and he'll be the right man for it! 

Moreno coming on for a bit and being alright, I was not expecting that! Hope Milner's alright, got worried when he looked out cold for a minute, seemed fine after but still. 

The ref was alright after all that hullabaloo over him being from Greater Manchester, did a decent job in a tame match.

Onwards! Next up West Brom, 'citing! Sat 22nd Oct 17:30