1.0

Many things happen for a reason. Fate, destiny, but this was just pure coincidence.

"Ryo-chan?" A green haired boy asked, tapping her on the shoulder.

She turned around with a blank expression. Yes, it was just pure coincidence running into a childhood friend. But she wasn't the same girl as in the past. She's changed.

"Hello Zu-chan." She said and walked away.

Just pure coincidence.

"Wait! Ryo-chan!" He shouts after her.

She comes to a stop and turns around. "What?"

"What are you doing at the academy?" He asks, confused.

"No what are you doing here? You don't have a quirk." She says with no emotion whatsoever.

"Yeah about that—" The green haired boy starts, scratching his cheek.

Ryoko cuts him off. "Where's the principles office?"

"Huh? Why, Ryo-chan?" He asks.

This was not fate for them to meet each other once again, it's pure coincidence.

"I'm transferring here." She says.

"Oh oka— wait what? When did this happen?" He asks.

"Well today I guess."

"But—"

"So where is the office?" She asks once again.

"Oh right. This way." He says gesturing down the hall.

They take a simple journey not muttering a single word.

"It's right here, Ryo-chan."

"Thanks Zu-chan." She thanked the green haired boy with freckles.

He walks away leaving the blonde on her own.

She knocks on the wooden door.

"Come in." The purple eyed girl comes face to face with a rat-bear-type thing? "Oh you must be Ryoko Takahara."

"Yes sir." She says.

"Well okay, you're in class," he shuffles through some of his paperwork. "You're in class 1-A."

"1-A. Huh. Thank you." She wants to find it all on her own. She doesn't want to rely on anyone. Never again. She'll never make that mistake again. Never again.

She found it in a matter of minutes. She opens the door very quietly. It seems like the teacher hasn't arrived yet. The whole class stops and stares at purple eyed girl that came into their classroom.

"Ryo-chan!" Two males call surprised.

Kacchan, Zu-chan." She greets.

Kacchan gets up. "Ryo-chan what the hell are you doing here?" He asks angrily.

"I'm a transfer." She says.

"Kacchan. Calm down." Midoriya says, or rather Zu-chan.

"Shut the hell up Deku. Ryo-chan you're not supposed to be here." He says in rage.

"And whys that?" She asks.

She caught him off guard this time. Kacchan was always angry when it came to Ryoko. She never knew why, either. Maybe it's because—

"Well— well you're not supposed to be here!" He fumes and stomps back to his desk.

"Sorry about Kacchan, Ryo-chan." Zu-chan says reassuring her.

"Who are you?" A boy with glasses asks.

"Iida-kun. This is–" Zu-chan starts.

"Ryoko Takahara." She introduces.

"I'm Iida. Nice to meet you. Do you mind about telling us about your quirk?"

She nods and stands in front of the class. "Kacchan come here."

He rarely disobeys her. He gets up next to her in front. "I don't even know your quirk." He says staring her in the eye.

"I'll show you it won't hurt. Just close your eyes."

"Okay?" He does what he's told. The class is shocked by the little skit being played in front of them. They're speechless because Katsuki is actually taking orders.

Ryoko closes her eyes to and leans in closer to Kacchan.

He peeks one eye open. "Hey what are yo—" She cuts him off when she presses her lips against his.

He freezes, all thoughts cut off. He's just a mindless robot.

Her lips slightly move on his. His lips still unmoving. She parts from him.

He doesn't say anything, he just standing  there, shocked of which his best friend from his childhood just kissed him. Her lips on his lingered in his mind.

"My quirk is Thief's Kiss. If I kiss someone I get their quirk. They still have their own quirk even if I do take it. So I've collected about 10 different quirks? Here I'll show you." She holds out her hand and mini explosions pop out. "But it's not as powerful as the original."

(I changed the amount bc I'm getting a lot of crap for it but now looking back on it I agree with you guys)

Maybe this was fate to meet her childhood friends at the academy or maybe destiny.

Or just pure coincidence.

Who knows?