12.0

Questions raced to Ryoko's mind, such as; How did he know? How did he find out? Why is he angry?

"What's wrong Ryo-chan?" Midoriya asks coming up from behind. She didn't turn around to look at Midoriya, just kept staring at Akihiko, who was getting further and further away by the second. She shrugged her shoulders and dashed off towards Akihiko, leaving behind Midoriya once again.

Ryoko liked running. Letting her legs do their own thing. But this was no time for feeling like that. She was worried. She didn't know why, but she was just worried. Something nagged at her like a little girl pulling you towards a candy store.

"Akihiko!" She yelled, catching passerby's attentions.

She knew he heard her, by the way his steps faltered, at the sound of her pleading voice, but he still kept walking.

He then started into a faster paced walk, then it became a jog, until it was full blown sprinting away from her.

She didn't know what to think. Usually he would run towards her with open arms, but not away from her.

She came to a stop, and began walking back towards the direction of the school.

Things didn't make any sense to her; Him getting mad, him running away from her.

Just him.

He didn't make any sense, even throughout their lives together, growing up.

She ran into Midoriya, who was, surprisingly, quiet. Even on their way to school.

Just silence.

When they got to the front gates of the school, Akihiko was waiting for them.

He didn't say anything walked up to Ryoko grabbed her hand and put a little note in her hand.

Midoriya just stared  at Akihiko who walked away from the school gates and disappeared from his line of sight. "What's the note say?" He asked Ryoko.

She shrugged as she unfolded this note.

She recognized this handwriting. It was from the note from the classroom of 9-A. (I changed what the note said so refer back to chapter 6)

It was him. He knew who did it. What about their promise? He knew all along! And he didn't tell her.

She threw the note on the ground and sprinted to the one place she knew where he would be.

Midoriya was left, once again, in the dust. He bent over and held up the note.

I need to set things straight.

Midoriya could still see Ryoko so he ran off after her. He didn't care he was skipping school, Ryoko was more important. More important to him. He couldn't lose her. Not again. He couldn't live without her. She was Ryoko. His Ryoko. And that's what he wanted. He wanted Ryoko to be his.

Midoriya was in love with Ryoko.

"Ryo-chan!" He called to her running figure. She didn't slow down but she did turn her head slightly towards him nudging her head forward as in telling him to hurry up.

The place they were heading was over on the next town in an old building. It served as their old HQ.

By the time the got there it was dark. They couldn't run the entire time they weren't robots. They were human.

"We're here." Ryoko breathed to an approaching Midoriya. His green hair bounced with every step.

They stood in front of an enormous old building. Windows were turning yellowish, some covered in by wood. Vines were creeping up the side. It looked like something out of a crappy horror movie.

Midoriya felt shivers creep up in him. Something about this place gave him the chills. He side glanced at Ryoko, blushing of his earlier realization.

She didn't seem nervous at all. Ryoko turned to look at him. "Zu-chan were going to have to split up this place is too big for us to find Akihiko. You'll go that way once we get inside." She said pointing to the right. "And I'll go the other way."

Midoriya starts to shake but nods anyway. And they both head inside the mildewy building. Ryoko comes to a stop and faces Midoriya once again.

She held him in an embrace. "Be careful." She kissed him on the cheek and jogged off to the left side of the building.

Midoriya was left frozen with a burning face. The one he was in love with just kissed him. Did that mean she was in love with him too? He shook off the thought. But it clung to him as hope.

Midoriya was scared. He got a bad vibe from this place.

It was for Ryoko, so he'll do it the best he can. Which is to look for Akihiko.

Who was Akihiko to her? She was awfully close to him. Were they dating? No that couldn't be it. She never really explained him, she only said he was her master chef. But that was an obvious lie.

Midoriya soon came face to face with big double door which he pushed open. It was dark.

He went in the middle of the room observing his surroundings until the doors slammed shut. He whipped around to find no one.

"Im behind you." A voice whispered before a bottle crashed against Midoriya's skull.

---

Ryoko whipped her head to the direction of glass being shattered was heard.

Panic filled her as adrenaline took control of her body. She until she came to a single door. She was pretty sure the sound came from this door.

Her shaking hand slowly reached toward the handle. She took a deep raging breath before opening the door.

"You found me, Ryoko."

She saw Akihiko leaning against a wall.

"Akihiko!" She said happily until she remember the note. "What the hell? You knew who killed my parents? And didn't even tell me? I'm going to kill you!" She yelled.

"Wait, wait, wait. I need to set things straight." He says calmly.

"First you need to tell me who killed my parents." She growled.

"It was... my father and his friend." He said quietly.

As soon as what he said sunk into Ryoko.

She fell to her knees.

------------

Thank you guys for 1k reads! I'm so happy and I uploaded a new Naruto story so please check it out.

Konoha High (A Naruto Love Story)