5.0

Ryoko stares at the men who took her away. "What is this place?"

The bald guy responds. "You shouldn't worry about the trivial things."

"Trivial?" She asks.

The bald man and his sidekicks lunge at her.

(I'm sorry I'm bad about writing fight scenes but I'll try my best!)

Ryoko did a front flip grabbing the bald guys face and throwing him at one of his buddies. She used a power similar to Uraraka's.

"That took down two, now one more." She takes a look around this dark and mildewy place. "Where'd he go?"

She takes a direct blow to the face, and she stumbles back a bit.

"Where is he? I guess his quirk is invisibility." She says.

She took another blow to the gut. "Oof..." She closes her eyes and focused on her hearing, shutting off all other senses.

"Coming from behind." She whispers as she jumps to the left. The man is now utterly confused. That is were he messed up. His steps faltered.

Ryoko whips her body around and punches the guy straight in the face. His body materializes before her eyes.

"Well that's done, time to go back to class." She looks at the three unconscious men. "You guys better be thankful that I didn't tear you to shreds."

She walks around the dark building, trying to find an exit.

She soon finds one and heads back to class.

She opens the classroom door. "Hey I'm back." She scratches her cheek.

"Ryo-chan!"

"Takahara-san!" The classmates exclaim.

"What happened?" A girl named Momo asks.

Ryoko hair was all out of place, her shirt was torn, and a bruise was forming on her cheek.

"Eh... I was kidnapped and fought a couple of people. Not a big deal." She heads back to her seat.

"Do you pass the test Ryoko?" Aizawa-sensei asks her.

"What test?" She asks cocking her head to the side.

"Did you beat those four men?"

"Four? There were only three." She says.

"Well that one was always one to get scared easily. Guess you were that frightening."

"Really I don't think so it took me a while to beat them..." She says.

"How long did it take you?" Midoriya asks.

"About... a minute..." She says.

"A m-minute! That's not very long at all! How long are you're usual fights?" He questions her.

"If you beat them within a minute why'd it take you 15 minutes to actually get back here?." Aizawa-sensei asks.

"I need a gummy worm and gummy bear break every once in a while." She shrugs.

Everyone in the class sweat dropped and the teacher just face palmed.

"Well let's get back to class..." He says.

Soon after class had begun, Ryoko realized that there was a note in her desk.

Come to class 9-A.

"Is there actually a class 9-A?" She asked herself. She flipped over the note to find a map, leading to said classroom.

She was curious.

"I need to go to the restroom!" She raises her hand.

"Alright be back in two minutes." He said.

"Whatever you say!" She says walking out of the classroom. But in reality she probably wasn't going to return to homeroom.

Reading maps wasn't her strong suit, at all. It too k her quite a while for to actually find the classroom.

She opened the door to find that the classroom wasn't really a classroom, it was used as a storage.

There was a little table in the front.

She walked up to it slowly, being cautious about the room.

Upon the table lied a little scrap of paper.

It was folded a couple of times.

Carefully she opened the slip of paper. Her eyes widened as she clenched her jaw. Her knuckles turning white.

"You my friend, are a dead one." She said staring at the piece of paper.