18.0

Ryoko wanted his lips once more as she crawled over his body. Sitting on his lap, wrapping her legs around his torso.

She left butterfly kisses on his neck trailing up to his mouth. "Zu-chan I love you, so much. Make me yours."

Midoriya laid her down on her back, while he left love bites all over her neck.

Ryoko moaned to his touch. His electrifying touch. "Zu-ch—"

---

"Ryo-chan? Wake up. We have a day till we have to go school again."The boy said loudly from behind the door.

"What?" She mumbled, rubbing her eyes. She got up and walked to the door and opens it.

She looks to the side and sees Midoriya sitting on the floor right next to her door.

Midoriya pretended that the kiss didn't happen at all. He wouldn't even look her in the eye.

Ryoko crouched down in front of Midoriya and cupped his cheek so that he would actually look at her. "Zu-chan what's wrong? Tell me." She asked sincerely. Her voice was so smooth, he missed it. Her voice melted him, wanting him to make her laugh and talk and giggle. Her voice...

"Nothing." He said. "Ryo-chan."

"I love you."

"W-What? Where did that come from?"

"I love you, Zu-chan. So much. And it pains me that you won't tell me what's wrong."

It hurt him to see her make such an expression. He couldn't bare it anymore as her pulled her in for another sweet kiss. But this time it was much more than a peck on the lips. So much more. They explored each other mouths as Ryoko took control. For she had more experience in the kissing department than Midoriya. Because of her quirk. Well should it be called an ex-quirk, considering it was stolen from her.

Suddenly her dream came back to her from last night and she blushed.

"Izuk— oh my! I'm sorry to interrupt." Midoriya mom came over but soon ran away at the sight of the two teens.

Ryoko pulled away from him as she wiped the saliva that escaped from their mouths with her thumb.

Midoriya thought that was quite a turn-on. "U-Um let's go eat breakfast!" He said jumping up from the ground. He grabbed her wrist and headed towards the kitchen table.

After a very awkward breakfast the soon-to-be couple headed out.

"Zu-chan where are we going?" Ryoko asked looking at his hand that's connected with her own.

"Oh I was planning to take you somewhere for you know..." He scratches his cheek not making direct eye contact.

"No, I don't know." She plainly stated.

"For a date." He blurted out.

"Oh. But you never asked me." She said tilting her head to the side.

"Oh, I never did, did I?" He pondered.

She shakes her head.

"Well Ryo-chan would... would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked flustered.

"No."

"What? Wait, really?" He said staring to get embarrassed.

"No, I'm just messing around. I would love to go on a date with you." She smiles brightly.

He smile. It was so beautiful. He felt like he melting at the sight of her. He wanted that smile all to himself. Was Midoriya being too selfish?

He hugged Ryoko, shielding her, trapping her smile within his cage.

But for Ryoko, that smile was just meant for Midoriya.

Just for him.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait, and for this short chapter. Wait all of these chapters were short except for one, I think.

Eh hehehe... he. Sorry...

Who loves Hunter X Hunter? I know I do!

Well check out my new craptastic book, Hunter X Hunter Garb!

Wonderful title right?