20.0

The cool morning breeze woke up the couple, laying on a blanket in the middle of the woods.

Ryoko sat up with a yawn, stretching in the process. "Zu-chan? Wake up." She whispered in his ear.

"What...?" He mumbled quietly, his voice being drowned out by the dancing grass.

After realizing where he was, he sat up with a jump, his eyes wide. "I have school today! Come on Ryo-chan!"

He grabbed her hand and pulled her into the first soon finding a path that led back to town.

"Zu-chan." Ryoko said. But he wasn't paying any attention. "Zu-chan!" She yelled finally.

He stopped and turned to her. "What Ryo-Chan?"

"I don't think I can go to class anymore..." she mumbled.

"What do you mean?" He questioned her, taking a step towards Ryoko.

"Well, I'm quirkless now." She sighed.

"Have you tried?" Concern spreading over his face.

"I don't have to. I can't feel it anymore. There was something, like it was coursing through my whole body. But now I feel dull and empty." She said staring down at her feet.

"Just come, we'll see what All Might will have to say. Okay?" Midoriya said taking her hand and slowly dragging her towards the school.

She nodded. "Okay. Let's go."

----------

"All Might, we need to talk to you." Midoriya said, still hand-in-hand with Ryoko.

All Might nodded, he led them outside the classroom and shut the door. "What is it?"

"Ryo-chan lost her quirk." He said softly, staring at Ryoko's profile.

"How?" All Might asked, raising his voice.

"Akihiko." She mumbled.

"The one in Class 1-B?"

They both nodded.

"How did that happen?" All Might asked the two.

And so they told him. Every little detail of everything that had transpired. Everything about Akihiko and what had happened. How Ryoko was in a coma for a long time. All Might nodded occasionally and absorbed everything of their story.

All Might had said that he didn't know what could be done about Ryoko's situation. But he felt very sorry for the poor girl.

-----------

Ryoko decided that she didn't want to go back to school. There was no point.

She found herself at the very same park when she had lost her voice. This was where Midoriya invited her to stay at their place. This was the place where she had loved. But instead of her being alone, this time Midoriya was on the swing right next to her.

"Will it be okay?" She asked, staring at the dirt beneath her.

"It will be okay." Midoriya replied assuringly.

Silence consumed them.

Until Midoriya stood up and walked over and I front of Ryoko. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes, I trust you with my life." She replied.

"Then close your eyes."

She responded by doing what she was told.

Midoriya leaned up close towards Ryoko's ear and whispered. "Ryoko Takahara. I'm in love with you and I always have been. I will never stop loving you until the day I die." And with that he kissed her lips.

It was the most soft and passionate kiss the two ever shared. Ryoko parted away from him, with her eyes still closed.

"Izuku Midoriya. I'm in love with you too. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

She kissed him again.

And let the night breeze sweep through the air.

«END»

------------
Ah, I'm finally done with this book. Sorry if this story sucked. I decided to finish it because... well that doesn't matter.

Anyways...

Sorry for all the loose ends in this book.

Hahaha....

I don't know what to do with my life anymore.