Sneak peek

Sneak peek

I might not be able to update this week so here's a sneak peek, of the next few chapters.

Midoriya watched in horror as Ryoko crawled toward him, covered in blood.

"Zu-chan, help me..." She said before her body went limp. Her breathing was shallow as it came to a stop.

"Ryo-chan?" He asked with tears in his eyes. He begins to shake as he crept towards Ryoko's body. "Ryo-chan? Please answer me? Ryo-chan? Ryo-chan!" He shook her lifeless body by her shoulders. Tears fell onto Ryoko's face as he brought her lifeless body onto his lap. "Ryo-chan..." He said shaking back and forth, holding her close.

"It wasn't supposed to be like this!" He yelled at nothing in particular. "What am I doing? I'm supposed to save you! I'm supposed to be your hero!" He said shaking violently.

His voice came to a whisper. "Ryo-chan... I didn't want to lose you..."

"Ah if it isn't Izuku Midoriya. Such a pity, it ended up like this..." A voice said, standing behind the boy cradling a lifeless girl.

"You!" He whipped around. "You did this to her!" He yelled at the boy.

"Did what?" He asked Midoriya.

You know what you did, Akihiko!" He spat.

Akihiko stepped out into the moonlight. His dark hair glistening, green eyes shining with triumph.

"You won't get away with this. I won't let you get away with this." He growled.

Akihiko disappeared and appeared behind Midoriya with a knife pressed against his neck. He whispered. "But I already have." As the knife slit into his throat.