19.0

He dragged her down the park's path, cherry blossom petals falling everywhere.

"Where are we going?" Ryoko whined.

"You'll see. I just hope you'll like it..." Midoriya mumbles.

Ryoko stopped pulling him to a stop also. "Zu-chan..." she brought her hand up to his face. "I don't care where we're going. As long as I'm with you, I don't care where we go." She said softly.

"Ryo-chan..." he leans into her hand then abruptly snaps his head up and cocks his head to the side. "Then why'd you ask me where we were going?"

"Um... W-well that doesn't matter right now." She says flustered.

"I love you, Ryo-chan." He brings her into an embrace.

She looks up at him. "I love you, too. With all my heart."

He starts to lean in. "Ahem!"

The couple stops to see an old woman glaring at them.

"A-ah sorry ma'am." He pulls away from Ryoko and bows to the old lady. She whips her head away and mumbles something incoherent.

"Well that was awkward..." Ryoko says swaying back and forth on her feet.

"Y-Yeah... Well let's get going."He says dragging her along.

.................

It was soon dark as her pulled her along, soon ending up in a secluded forest.

"Zu-chan?" Ryoko asks fear lacing her words. "I don't like it out here, very much."

"You're fine, Ryo-chan. We're almost there anyway.

"Is this one of those things where there's a pretty view with a giant rock to sit on?" She questions.

"No, no giant rock." He says.

There was a clearing with lights strung the trees and a picnic blanket spread along the ground. Fireflies danced around the clearing.

"It's pretty." She says in awe.

"I'm glad you like it."

Ryoko lets go of his hand and twirls around with the fireflies. "When did you set all of this up?"

"I technically didn't set this up, I had some help, but it was my idea." He states walking up to her pulling her to him once again.

Midoriya wasn't nervous around Ryoko anymore. It was like they were meant to be, nothing could get between them. They kept no secrets, they were each other's home. And he loved his home, it was pretty, sweet, and amazing.

He smiled down at her face and gave her a peck on the lips. "I'm hungry, Zu-chan."

.............

"How was this food good throughout the day?" She asks patting her stomach. "It was delicious."

He shrugs while cleaning up the mess.

After that he lays down on the blanket facing the stars above. Ryoko joins him.

"I'm tired Zu-chan..." Ryoko says, her eyes drooping.

"Me too. Me too, Ryo-chan." He glances over at her and she's already asleep. He pulls her close and covers themselves with a blanket. "Goodnight." He kisses her forehead.

.............

Sorry for not updating so here's a rubber duck.