Epilogue

Ryoko stared at her hands, wondering what it felt like to have powers again.

The feeling long gone, after Akihiko stole them 6 years ago.

"Ryoko? You alright?" Midoriya came up and sat down down beside her on the bench.

"Ah, Izuku. It's nothing, don't worry about it." She gave him a little smile.

He knew something was up but shrugged off the thought. "So..."

"So?"

"I was wondering... about us." He says staring at his fumbling hands.

"What do you mean about us?" She nudged his shoulder with her own.

"Like about our future...." He trails off.

"Well after we get married." Ryoko stares at her new ring. "How about we make an addition to the family?"

Midoriya paused. "That means... y-you and m-me... w-we're going to..."

"Yes Izuku." She placed a finger over his lips.

After a moment Midoriya's face calmed down as he broke out into a grin. "I would love to start a family with you!" He hugs her.

"So Izuku... what wedding colors do you want?"

-____-____-____-____

Midoriya proposed a couple of days earlier to Ryoko. The reason, him being so nervous he put it off for about a year. Until Ryoko caught him practicing in front of the bathroom mirror.

Flashback

"Ryoko... ahem. Ryoko will you...? No, no that's not it." Ryoko could hear some mumbling coming from upstairs in their new apartment that they rented together.

She came home from work early today to surprise Izuku.

She slowly crept up the stairs and outside the bathroom door.

She could hear him clearly now. "Ryoko, will you marry me? No, that's not it either." He mumbled.

Ryoko was struck with awe. She slowly opened the bathroom door. "Well, I thought you'd never ask."

Next was all a blur. Midoriya let out such a high pitched scream that Ryoko jumped back, scaring Midoriya even more that he fell on the ground knocking himself out.

Flashback end

And that's how Midoriya accidentally proposed to Ryoko.

-----/-----/-----

Well this is the end. Sorry for the sucky ending.

Some people were requesting I did an epilogue.

To be honest, I have no idea about this chapter. I feel like it's... I don't really know.

But hope you enjoyed this horrendous book.