7.0

Ryoko woke to a knock on the door.

She sits up and rubs the sleep from her eyes.

"Ryo-chan breakfast is almost ready." Midoriya says.

She gets up and walks to the door.

"Ah Ryo-chan you're  up—" A blush covers his face. He whips around not facing her.

She taps his shoulder.

"Ryo-chan y-your cl-clothes!" He says very loudly.

She looks down. She didn't have any extra clothes with her so Midoriya let her borrow a shirt and some of his shorts.

The shorts were a little big for Ryoko, so they must've came off while she was sleeping.

(This actually happened to me)

She was just in her underwear with a t-shirt on.

No wonder he was flustered.

A blush covered her face and she slammed the door.

She changed into her school uniform, Midoriya's mother washed them for her yesterday. With a blush still on her face she walked to the kitchen.

She pulled out a chair and sat down. Midoriya was squirming in his chair across from Ryoko.

"Breakfast time!" His mom says handing the two plates of delicious breakfast food.

They ate in silence.

After finishing breakfast they headed off to school.

"Wait!" Midoriya says, stopping in his tracks. "It's Saturday! There is no school!"

Ryoko face palms.

They head back to his house.

"What do you want to do Ryo-chan?"

She pulls out the notepad he gave her. I need to go shopping.

"Shopping?"

She nods.

"Uh, I guess we can go..." He says turning away from the blonde.

She hugs him.

"Ryo-chan!?"

She gets off of him and brushes herself off. Well let's go. She writes.

He nods and they shove off to the mall.

Ryoko shuffles through her wallet. She's glad she borrowed some money from Akihiko.

"Well where do you want to go first?" Midoriya asks.

She pointed at a fashion boutique.

She grabbed his wrist and dragged him there.

When the two childhood friends walked in, Ryoko saw a clearance rack. She made a dash straight towards it.

Ryoko was a bargain shopper.

Midoriya was standing right behind her, not sure where to look. Not over to the right that's where the undergarments are, he blushed just thinking about it. And to the left where the changing rooms, he didn't want people to think he was a pervert. So he kept his eyes solely on Ryoko.

Ryoko shivered, she feels like someone was watching her. She brushed it off.

She pulled out a notepad and scribbled on it. Which one do you like better?

She held up a grey and white chevron patterned romper and plain black romper.

"Why are you asking me? I can't help you with this!" He says frantically.

She pushed both of them in his hands and then she wrote. Help me today and I'll answer any one question that you have for me, truthfully.

He thought for a while. "Deal! And hmm... this one." He held up the plain black romper.

She nods and writes. Okay! I'm going to go try it on now. Just stay here.

He nods and watches her disappear into the fitting room. A few minutes later she comes out. A blush immediately covers his face. His mouth is slightly open and he whispers. "Beautiful..."

She gave him a questioning look. "Nothing!" He kind of yelled.

What do you think? She wrote then gave him a little twirl.

"You look amazing..." He said quietly.

She blushes at his compliment.

After purchasing a few things they head back to Midoriya's house. She asks if she can spend the night again.

"Of course you can, Ryoko! I'll let you live here, even!"

Ryoko laid in bed and thought about it. She loved it here, and back at HQ her room was dankly and dark.

But Akihiko...

Her hand shuffled through her wet blonde hair.

If it was for Ryoko he'll do it. For her. To make her happy.

She wants to live here. With Midoriya and his mother. She wants to be apart of a family again, and this probably is the closes thing she will have to a family.

She going to live here.

No matter what.