4.0

Ryoko was patiently sitting at her desk, tapping her foot. With her arms crossed she huffed and slouched into her chair.

The door opened ever so slightly. Ryoko perked up and stared towards the classroom door. Seems that her classmates also saw. The door opened fully to reveal a boy.

He has black hair and emerald green eyes. "Uh hi I'm the new transfer student, Akihiko."

"How many goddamned transfer students are we going get?" Katsuki yelled and threw his hands up in frustration.

"Hi I'm Iida, nice to meet you Akihiko-kun. Do you mind telling us about your quirk?"

"Iida-kun. And I actually do mind..." He says scratching his cheek.

"Oh."

Tap, tap, tap. "Ahem." Ryoko clears her throat.

"Ah Ryoko!" He said going up to her.

"You were never the one to notice me..." She says pouting a little.

"Ah Ryoko. Don't be like that. Of coarse how could I miss such a beautiful face." He says caressing her face.

"So you only care about looks... Just kidding."

They latch on to one another, embracing one another.

"Oi Ryo-chan, who's this?" Katsuki asks coming up from behind.

"Kacchan meet Akihiko, my master. Akihiko meet Kacchan my childhood friend." Ryoko says.

"M-master!" Midoriya says shocked.

"Zu-chan! Uh not master... master chef! He's my master chef!" She says making up things on the spot.

Ryoko was so used to calling Akihiko her master that she let it slip.

"Master chef... right..." Midoriya says. "Then why are hugging him if he's your chef?"

"Um because I missed him and his wonderful cooking." She says.

In all truth Akihiko can't cook for the life of him. The last time he tried to cook he burned down HQ. Now Ryoko cooks for everybody.

"Well I have to get to class." Akihiko says.

"Wait aren't you in this class?" Iida asks.

"Nope I'm in 1-B. Can't you tell this class is already full?" He says heading out the door.

Ryoko pouts as she looks around the classroom. He was right, there were no more desks available, or even room for that matter.

She grumbles and plops down onto the desk. "Aisawa-sensei sure is late..." She mutters to herself.

(Did I spell his name right?)

The door opened once again to reveal a man in a suit wearing sunglasses.

"Who wears sunglasses inside..." Ryoko muttered.

"Ryoko Takahara." He said with a deep voice. The light from the hallways was shining into his bald head creating a glare that went into Ryoko's eyes.

She squinted her eyes and stood up. "That's me, sir."

"Come with me." He says.

"Why should I?" She huffs and crosses her arms.

Two men appeared at her sides. "Wha–" They grab her and take her out of the room.

"Ryo-chan!" Two boys yell chasing the blonde.

They stop when they get out into the hallway. "Where'd they go?" Midoriya asks.

"How the hell should I know!" Katsuki spits out at him.

"What are you two doing out here?"

"Aizawa-sensei! Three men took Ryo-chan!" Midoriya explains.

"Ah it's already happening... well let's start class."

"What's already happening Aizawa-sensei?" He asks.

Katsuki already went back into the classroom waiting for an explanation given to the class.

The teacher and student both walk into class when they were bombarded with questions about Ryoko.

"Someone took Takahara-san!"

"Who were they?"

"I know that someone took Takahra!" Aizawa-sensei yelled, quieting the students down.

A girl, named Uraraka, spoke up. "Why'd they take her then?"

"Well that's because... this is her test." He explains.

"Test!?" The class exclaims.