16.0

Midoriya recognized him in an instant. "Akihiko...?" He rubbed his eyes as the person he thought he saw vanished into nothingness. "Huh?"

He couldn't be bothered by trivial things right now, he needed to be by Ryoko's side.

As he came to the nurses office, he noticed Recovery Girl was nowhere in sight.

He slowly walked over to Ryoko's bedside.

She grimaced.

Midoriya couldn't stand to watch her like this, he wanted to be in peace.

He couldn't help it anymore.

He leaned in a stole a kiss from her sleeping figure. A tear rolled down his cheek and dropped onto her porcelain face. "Just please... please wake up." He whispered into her ear.

"Well that's one way to wake up a girl."

"Ryoko?" Midoriya panicked only to find that she was still in her state of coma. Was his mind playing tricks on him? No, that can't be it. He has to stay strong, if not for himself, then for her.

"Ryoko!" He cried, breaking into tears. "Wake up! Just wake up!"

After hour of weeping he fell into a deep sleep, resting his head on Ryoko's bed and his hand placed softly over her frail hand.

---

It's been half a year, and Ryoko is now healthy again but still not awake. She should've been awake now. Shouldn't she?

"Ryoko is perfectly healthy, I don't see any reason she shouldn't be waking up, but it could be psychological." Recovery Girl explains.

"Psychological?" Midoriya questions. He's been by her side every single day, never wanting to leave until someone made him, even then he still put up a fight. 

"Yes, it could be that she isn't want to be woken up yet." She slowly states.

"Not wanting to wake up?" He asks. "Why would that be?" He says, his voice becoming higher and more strained.

"Different reasons for different patients." She shrugs.

"Then when will she wake up?" He says becoming slightly panicked.

"Well, whenever she's ready."

---

Ryoko is standing in the middle of a field, surrounded by daisies and roses.

She smells each and every one  she comes across.

The field is endless, and so are the flowers.

There are no night, and she never gets tired.

It peaceful. So quiet. Wonderful.

Not like that place she daydreamed once. It was a cruel and ugly world, the opposite of this one.

She'll never go there. Ever.

"Wake up. Please wake up." A voice whispers through the wind.

"Who's there?" Ryoko calls clutching a bouquet of flowers she's gathered.

"Just wake up."

"Wake up from what?" She talks looking above into the deep blue sky, not a cloud in sight.

"Please wake up!" The voice is more strained.

Ryoko has heard this voice before, but she couldn't quite place it.

"Ryo-chan, come back to me. I need you." The voice says calming down.

"Ryo-chan?" She repeats. "Midoriya!" She yells realizing who it was. It flashes before her eyes from when they first met, when she fell in love, and to the part where she last saw him, when she was almost brutally murdered by her best friend.

"I love you, come back to me. Wake up."

Something's wrong, why would she need to wake up.

She needs to see him.

Ryoko snapped her eyes shut and tried her hardest to wake up.

---

"Wake up Ryoko." Midoriya pleaded. He took her hand and placed it with in his slight bigger hands. "I love you so much and I can't loose you."

And with those words, Ryoko's eyes popped open and stared at Midoriya's tear stained face.

---

I made an Anime One-Shot book please check it out and tell me how I'm doing!

I finally updated, sorry for the long wait! Hope you enjoyed it!